Products for good

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by tradernick, Aug 10, 2005.

1. tradernick

tradernick Coin Hoarder

Some of you who have known me for awhile might recall my mentioning early this year that I did a large deal of foreign coins...66 tons of them. I couldn't say a lot at the time about the deal but now I can.
    All 66 tons of these coins were Iraqi...mint sewn bags, confiscated by allied forces in Iraq, then sold to raise money for a local orphanage. I was offered the deal and contacted a promoter friend of mine who happens to be a heck of a good guy. Here is the result.
    Read all about it and enjoy the warm feeling that you'll get knowing coins from an evil dictator are being used for such a good purpose.
    I feel great every time I think about it. I'm very proud to have been a small part of this.
    Lee Greenwood just signed on as the spokesperson...very cool.

http://www.productsforgood.com/index.htm

By the way I'm not trying to sell anything, here. I have no ownership and no vested interest in the sale of these items.

Nick Boyd
    tradernick

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. GDJMSP

GDJMSP Numismatist Moderator

You're a good man Nick ;)

4. Caz

Caz New Member

Hum I'm going to have to look out for these for sale. Unique design and layout.

5. shatsi

shatsi Senior Member

They are on sale now, the artical says its $19.95 per set but the website is selling 4-coin set for $129.00 I would love to get it but don't have that much to spare right now.

6. tradernick

tradernick Coin Hoarder

The $19.95 sets were discontinued because they feared the coins would sell out too quickly and that there wouldn't be as much money raised for the families as initially thought. There's a variety of options being worked on now that should hit the website soon...desktop items, etc. All items will have the Iraqi coins and the proceeds will all gbe handled the same way...with money going to the families before any other distributions are made.
    If you're interested, check back on the website after a few days, you'll see some new and innovative products.
    Nick

Draft saved Draft deleted