Preview and donor signup for Giveaway #38

Discussion in 'Contests' started by lordmarcovan, Apr 21, 2020.

1. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & odd Moderator

LordM & Friends Giveaway #38

Howdy, y'all. I reckon I'll put the next giveaway up sometime around the start of May.

Here's a preview of the prizes so far. (The page may take a few moments to load.)

If you would like to be a donor to the upcoming contest:
    • We will need clear picture(s) and a full description of the item(s) you are offering, by the end of the month preceding the giveaway.
    • Unless you prefer to be an anonymous donor, please do not offer to send the items to me. You will hold on to them until the end of the giveaway month, and ship them directly to the winner(s) after the drawings. This saves wasted shipping and reduces my workload.
    • As a donor, you may still enter the contest. (For example, @trogdor was both a donor and a winner in Giveaway #28.)
    • Should the winner of your lot(s) happen to be in another country to which shipping would prove expensive, I'm happy to chip in and help with your expenses if you want.
    • There is also a clause in the rules which states we can substitute prizes- like a PayPal gift, for example- in cases where a prize would cost the donor too much to ship internationally.
    Here is an archive of the past giveaways, for reference.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. lordmarcovan

Last edited: Apr 21, 2020
  4. Chris B

Chris B Supporter! Supporter

Ok, I will be a doner this month. The winner can pick one of the four notes below. I will ship anywhere, even international, as long as they are ok with standard mail. It will ship in a padded envelope.

Pick One

#1 Belize 2013 10 Dollars PMG66 EPQ

Belize03.gif

#2 Stalin "Hell Note" PCGS63

Hell03.gif

#3 Madagascar 1974-75 50 Francs PCGS66PPQ

Mad03.gif

#4 Qatar 2008-15 5 Riyals PMG64 EPQ

Qatar03.gif

5. dwhiz

dwhiz Collector Supporter

Count me in. May is my birthday month so I feel grenerous May Contest a.jpg

6. lordmarcovan

dwhiz and Chris B like this.
  7. lordmarcovan

... aaand I've been away again. I'll try to get the giveaway posted soon. Sorry.

8. Chris B

Chris B Supporter! Supporter

It’s all good. If you need time for you everyone will understand.

9. lordmarcovan

I'm still running behind on forum business, including this giveaway. But the good news is that I just bought quite a bit of new stuff (ancients, mostly) that should be making its way into the <$25 Pick Bin soon. This will mean a better selection to pick from for Prize #1.

Theodosius and Heavymetal like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted