Post some Lincolns!!!

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Phoenix21, Feb 26, 2008.

1. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Well-Known Member

Sorry Jack, but I'm gonna beat ya to it tonight. :D Here are some more new Lincolns I got, post some pics of any Lincolns you want to show off! Here are mine:

Phoenix :cool:

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Phoenix21

Some more:

Attached Files:

4. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

Here you go Phoenix

Attached Files:

5. Arizona Jack

Arizona Jack The Lincoln-ator

OK.
    You guys made me get into the safe for these.

Attached Files:

6. Arizona Jack

Arizona Jack The Lincoln-ator

slab glare, sorry

Attached Files:

7. jaxsdad

jaxsdad Curmudgeon Collector

2 of my 1909's

Attached Files:

8. vipergts2

vipergts2 Jester in hobby of kings

Very nice cents guys.:high5:

9. FL_RacingGal

FL_RacingGal New Member

I don't collect Wheats, well, I save them but don't have a collection, and I got this one in change the other night at DQ. Was like getting a cherry on top of my Chocolate with cookie dough blizzard. I asked the young and clueless girl if she had just opened a roll of pennies (because this wheat appears BU to AU to me) but she said she got it from a customer. I was hoping to snag a few others but this was it . My pictures aren't that good, as usual. I scanned this one and maybe I should have used my camera.

*~*Joey*~*

Attached Files:

10. carl1949

carl1949 Senior Member

This certainly isn't rare, but I came across a roll of these yesterday all in this same condition. I put the roll aside a long time ago.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. SapperNurse

SapperNurse DOD enhanced

Lincoln of the day:

:whistle::cool:

Attached Files:

12. cohodk

cohodk New Member

13. Just Carl

Just Carl Numismatist

Lousy photos here but not about to take any out of the Albums or remove the plastic slides.
    8 full pages and after these in all MS grades. Most of theses are AU to MS including the 09S VDB, 14D, 22 Plain, 55 Double, 72 Double, etc.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    One of these days I'll try for better photos.

14. rotobeast

rotobeast Old Newbie

[​IMG]

HUMOR !!!!
    :D

15. cwtokenman

cwtokenman Coin Hoarder

This is my favorite Lincoln. Hamlin tags along on the flip side.

Attached Files:

16. bennyg111

bennyg111 New Member

wow

You guys are really into your lincolns. Maybe one of you can help me out my kids have recently gotten into searching bulk wheaties and they have finished there whitman 1941-1974 which we know is fairly easy since I now have lbs of those dates left over. What they need help with is finishing there 1909-1940 whitman folder I know they wont find any of the key dates but is anyone selling any bulk wheaties that are 1930ish and earlier. I still cant beleive my kids will sit for hours looking at the pennies and have even found some errors and coins that have die breaks. Shoot my 11 year old is serious about finding a 1955 double die after seeing one in a magazine. So if anyone else has some stuff left over for my kids to pick through drop me a line and we can see what we can work out.

17. DJP7x0s

DJP7x0s Sometimes Coins Arouse Me

18. eddiespin

eddiespin Fast Eddie

'61-Ds...

Oh you've seen one stunning drop-dead gorgeous wheatie you've seen 'em all. Here's something a little different. I mean, you start out in the same place, at the same time, and, depending on a number of different factors, look at how you can end up. And let that be a lesson for you... :)

Attached Files:

19. Phoenix21

Hey, nice Lincolns everyone! DJP, nice 11 S, looks very close to mine, lol. :thumb: Thanks for sharing so far! I got some more I'll try to post myself. Also got a 26 S cent that I noticed has a little die crack on the reverse, pretty nice too I'll try to get up. :kewl: Sweet Lincolns all! :thumb:

20. bennyg111

bennyg111 New Member

question

Here are some lincolns my kids pulled to the side they think they might be errors I myself dont know. One had a big gray patch as if there is no copper on it. Another looks like it has been clipped but when you look close it looks like this was how it was made then the last one has the look and texture of orange peel on the front and back maybe some one can tell me what you think the causes to these coins are so I can tell my kids

Attached Files:

21. adelv_unegv

adelv_unegv New Member

@ bennyg111

1976D - looks stained to me. (just my NON-expert opinion.)

Unknown date/mm wheat - looks possibly clipped planchet (appears to possibly be Blakesly's effect opposite sdie.) Better pic? ( http://www.cointalk.org/search.php?searchid=692486 for info on Blakely's effect.)

Last unknown date/mm wheat looks acid bath. Is it thinner than normal?

Draft saved Draft deleted