PCGS Pop Report now visible?

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Speedy, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Speedy

Speedy Researching Coins Supporter

When did PCGS release their POP reports online to be visible to anyone??
    I just went and clicked on Franklins and it opens it right up---Jefferson Nickels still asks for me to log-in but not Franklins....any ideas why?

While we all know that the numbers are sometimes off, this is a useful tool that anyone can use when researching.

Speedy

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. rzage

rzage What Goes Around Comes Around .

No idea , but it's a good one , kinda like free advertisement .
    rzage

4. rhoggman

rhoggman New Member

They published an announcement about this ... I can't remember exacty when I read it ,but it was a few weeks ago.... Also NGC's pop report, and their price guide is now free as well.

5. rzage

Does anyone have the link or do you just go to PCGS.com .
    rzage

6. Speedy

Speedy Researching Coins Supporter

NGC has always had free POP reports. Now they do ask that you at least sign-up for a user ID, but they have always been free. This is just the first time I've seen a PCGS POP free!! Is the Franklin Set the only one or do they have others?? I clicked on around 10 but never hit another one that was open?

Speedy

7. chasindreams

chasindreams Member

Yes ! Please let people know, when PCGS shows their POP',,,on the Jefferson Series ! I myself, was crossing my fingers, that someday, they would. please let me know,,or please post, when or if they do ,,,,,thanks' so much ! chasindreams

8. sf340flier

sf340flier New Member

Speedy,

It doesn't work for me:mad: I get redirected to a sign-up page for a membership.

Jim

9. rzage

It only works with Franklins right now :mad:, at least that's all I could access .
    rzage:smile:hatch::hammer:

10. sf340flier

sf340flier New Member

Gotcha...thanks!

Draft saved Draft deleted