Noob sale at Hobby Lobby today

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by manic_mechanic, Feb 6, 2010.

1. manic_mechanic

manic_mechanic Senior Member

I know none of the die-hards amongst us will have much use for it, but for y'all like me who really have to small-time it and have coin storage issues, Hobby Lobby is selling all of their coin and stamp collecting supplies for 30% off today. I picked up a couple currency albums and some plastic coin tubes for pretty cheap.

Anyway, just passing the word along! :secret:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. borgovan

borgovan Supporter**

Sweet, thanks. I didn't even know the hobby lobby sold coin stuff. I have one around here somewhere....I'll have to check it out.

4. mark_h

mark_h Somewhere over the rainbow

Any savings help and sometimes the cost of supplies are more than the coins they hold. :)

5. Fish

Fish Half Cent Nut

If memory serves, there's one in the plaza on the southwest corner of Ford & Lily.

6. Art

Art Numismatist?

Good into. Thanks. I'll try to get there later today.

7. schatzy

schatzy ~Roosie Fanatic~

FYI, hobby lobby does these sale about once a month. So never buy anything unless it 30% off. I love hobby lobby, I just wish they had dansco albums.

8. manic_mechanic

manic_mechanic Senior Member

Agreed, that's the crummy thing about Hobby Lobby...truth be told mine only has the newer cheap looking Harris folders with the big pics of coins all over them. Personal preference of course, but folder-wise I like my blue Whitmans.

9. borgovan

borgovan Supporter**

Thanks, Fish. Next time I'm over that way I'll check it out.

Draft saved Draft deleted