[CLOSED] No skill required but 100 post minimum to enter

Discussion in 'Contests' started by H8_modern, Nov 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Btrfly_V

Btrfly_V New Member

Do you mean 100 different posts or value atleast 100 or 100 words/letters in reply....sorry first time that I have done this. Just starting my coin journey and not sure what you mean exactly....sorry

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Btrfly_V

Btrfly_V New Member

4. Noah Finney

Noah Finney Well-Known Member

Hi there,
    I think that the author of this thread only wanted 100 posts and no more. He is saying that he does not no more than 100 people to enter. If it goes over 100 the contest will be over and someone will win. Hope this helps, Noah!

5. ilmcoins

ilmcoins Well-Known Member

6. H8_modern

H8_modern Attracted to small round-ish art

No, I wanted people to have been here and posted at least 100 messages. Contests and giveaways seem to attract entrants who just show up for free stuff.

paddyman98 and Noah Finney like this.
  7. H8_modern

After buying the books I looked on Amazon to see what they should have cost me. The highest price being the Obsolete Paper Money of Virginia at $99 and a total cost of $292 and the coins are worth around $31.

What I paid was : $30

So the winner is @Oldhoopster

Congrats and send me a pm with your information and interests so I can come up with a good prize for you.

Thanks to everyone for playing.

Jim

8. Pickin and Grinin

Pickin and Grinin Well-Known Member

I figured the books added up to a pretty hefty price. Even at some of the used book stores. You got an awesome deal on those.

LA_Geezer likes this.
  9. LA_Geezer

LA_Geezer Well-Known Member

To be safe, you might have made several dozen posts in order to qualify.

10. LA_Geezer

LA_Geezer Well-Known Member

Indeed!

11. Oldhoopster

Oldhoopster Member of the ANA since 1982

Thanks @H8_modern. Great buy on the books. IMO, nothing better than finding old numismatic references. I have over 250 different reference books from Ancients and world coins, to US series, not including redbooks and auction catalogs.

PM is being sent

lordmarcovan likes this.
  12. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

Jim- I put "CLOSED" in your thread title but will wait a while before I lock it to further replies. (I've started doing that with closed contests now, so newbs don't try to enter them months or years later.)

Theodosius likes this.
  13. H8_modern

Thanks and glad to see you back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.