New Morgan arrival today...

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by PersianGuy, Apr 2, 2009.

1. PersianGuy

PersianGuy my.will.is.good

I really like this one, the seller says it's a VAM22 but there is no way, I can't see it. It is really sweet tho, VAM or not! I hope the pictures portray how much.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. the_man12

the_man12 Amateur Photographer

Awesome!! But why is it in a 64 holder? That looks like at least a 65 maybe 66...

4. PersianGuy

Nah it's a clean 64, maybe upper end, but I wouldn't go 65.

It really is so beautiful tho, I keep pulling out to look at it again. It has a great strong luster, unlike the 82-O I got yesterday.

5. raider34

raider34 Active Member

Another great morgan Pers :thumb:. And it looks like a good strike for the 82' O.

6. weryon

weryon World traveler - In Thailand

so how many does that make in the last month :p every time I open a post; you bought a Morgan :D

7. PersianGuy

More than I care to mention. Three more coming over the next few days and that's it. Well... for now.

:eek:

8. JoeSmith

JoeSmith Member

I give up, what's a VAM?

I have some junk morgans, don't know anything about them except some look nice. So, in 3 words or less, what's a VAM? Thanks.

9. fireguy83

fireguy83 Member

nice coin nice strike to

10. Dima

Dima Member

Very nice Morgan!! Beautiful luster.

Read this to learn about VAMs. This an entire site dedicated to them.

Cheers!

11. Nickeldude

Nickeldude Senior Member

Man you must have so many Morgans and they all look great. I was wondering what is your set goal with them?

Nickeldude

12. PersianGuy

I don't have that many, maybe it's just that I get kinda exited and want to share pictures here. I am sure there are members here with 10 or 20 times what I have and better grades as well.

My goal is to complete the set 1878-1904,1921 (Excluding all the VAMs obviously, that I will tackle when I'm done lol)

13. Speedy

Speedy Researching Coins Supporter

Holy cow - I can see about ONE letter on the screen.
    Is everyone but me on high speed internet?...

Speedy

14. PersianGuy

really? It resizes after a a couple seconds for me.

I upload them in high resolution so that it is easier to look at minute details.

15. Speedy

Speedy Researching Coins Supporter

well yeah...if you have high speed. When you are on dial-up and getting 28.8kbs a file of this size (over 1MB) takes alot longer than a few sec. to resize.
    I'm guessing that at home I let the page load a good 3-4 min. and only could see the lable of the slab, and the very top of the coin in the next photo.

Speedy

Draft saved Draft deleted