New Collector(s) Giveaway. Will Close 14 Oct.

Discussion in 'Contests' started by britannia40, Sep 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. britannia40

britannia40 Well-Known Member

So I was going through some of my old containers and uncovered a trove of early US coins. Mostly Pennies and nickels.

This will give some the new collectors especially with no budget a chance to get some older material.

Keep in mind these are no gems but its free and a good learning tool or start kit. I have a lot of pieces so all will be split evenly among the list that closes 14 Oct and ships the 15th.

I will mail to anywhere in the world. it will take your package about 7-10 days unless Canada which will take 2-4 months.

I figure I wont share picture and will let the winners show the surprises they get.

Just reply to this post to register.

green18 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. britannia40

Oh and if foreign coins are your thing just let me know I have a large group of these as well. Or even a mixed group of both.

4. Shrews1994

Shrews1994 Well-Known Member

I would love some older coins. I'm trying to collect all older type coins. Would be awesome if I get a few. I am new to collecting.

5. britannia40

No problem your registered.

6. britannia40

OK so as I got the stuff out of the closet I took pictures of the give away stock. About 2 bags of 50 kilos of World coins and a mix of older USA coins.

IMG_20181001_160150.jpg IMG_20181001_160236.jpg IMG_20181001_160109.jpg IMG_20181001_160124.jpg

Seattlite86 likes this.
  7. Cuthbert

Cuthbert New Member

I would like to enter. I'm interested in coins from the US, Great Britain and its commonwealth countries. I'm particularly interested in collecting ancient Roman and Byzantine coins.

8. NLL

NLL Well-Known Member

Wow you have a lot of coins! I like the large cents and Indian cents in particular. Can I enter for my brothers sake @britannia40? He is a new collector with a few wheats and a few world coins however he is not a cointalk member.

9. Noah Finney

Noah Finney Morgan Member

Count me in, I also like the (really really like the large cents) and Indians also v nickels ....... and especially silver. Thank You so much for doing this , this is really nice of you. Thanks !

10. NLL

NLL Well-Known Member

Count me in for my brothers sake please.

11. APX78

APX78 Active Member

Very nice of you to have this giveaway.:)

12. GDJMSP

GDJMSP Numismatist Moderator

This contest/giveaway is closed and no longer valid. Reasons for such will not be discussed - anywhere.

Noah Finney likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.