Mostly Toned, Mostly AU Seated, Barber, & Walker Quarters/Halves

Discussion in 'Auction Listings' started by Fish, Jul 17, 2009.

1. Fish

Fish Half Cent Nut

I need to raise cash for a purchase or I wouldn't be selling these. One decent piece, two nice pieces, and two fantastic ones, IMHO. Five day listings.

Choice AU55 Toned 1849 Seated Half w/ Die Cracks

Attractive Problem-Free VG8 1921-D Walking Liberty Half

Lustrous Toned AU55 1892 Barber Quarter w/ Die Chip

Hot Toned AU55 1849 Seated Liberty Quarter & Die Cracks

Pretty Toned AU50 1873 & Arrows Seated Liberty Quarter

The '49 quarter is the monster of the group, and if it doesn't sell for strong money I'll be sorely disappointed in you all. :smile If I didn't want what I'm buying more I'd sit on it for another few years, I like it that much. The '21-D should be affordable enough to get plenty of action, and the '49 half has almost prooflike fields - very pretty. The other two are nice type coins.

I'll do you all a solid to boot - if a registered CoinTalker (who's been registered here for at least the last three months) wins one and notifies me when they request the invoice, I'll do free shipping in the continental United States and extend the return privilege to one calendar week (seven days).

If anyone wants to talk to me about any of these pieces, or anything else for that matter (I have a few other things I'm considering selling to raise money for an upcoming sale if you're looking for something), just PM me or email me. If you don't already have my email let me know and I'll give it to you.

Fish