Morgans, Peace Dollars, VAMs, Die Cracks, Top 100, Hot 50, and more!

Discussion in 'Auction Listings' started by nesvt, Mar 24, 2005.

1. nesvt

nesvt Coin Hoarder

I am selling a bunch of my silver dollars. :( I've only sold one coin before (remember that double die quarter in the Error forum?). I have 26 Morgan and Peace dollars listed on eBay as of today. Another dozen or so are going in tonight. I have about 60 in total from my personal collection that I am trying to sell in the next week.

There is a mix of toned dollars, 1921-D's from the "Fun with 1921" book, Top 100 and Hot 50 Morgan VAMs, Top 50 Peace dollars, a rotated die Morgan, lamination errors, and some very rare Morgan VAMs. There's a 21-D VAM-1AT JET O variety. Only two other coins are known. Another coin is the second known in its variety. Others are among a population of less than ten. Double dates, mint mark errors... O/S, O/O, O/CC. Most items start at $0.99 or $9.99.

Check them out if you can. eBay user id is nesvt1. Thanks!
    eBay Listings

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. don cole

don cole Member

Any '95s

Looking for a 1895 O. Got any?

4. shatsi

shatsi Senior Member

Did you sell everything? You don't have anything up for sale on Ebay.

5. Daggarjon

Daggarjon Supporter**

he probably doesnt have any more-- the original post was back in march ... :rolleyes:

6. shatsi

shatsi Senior Member

How stupid of me!! Sould pay more attention.

7. SuperDave

SuperDave Free the Cartwheels!

You and me both. You shoulda seen how fast I clicked his link. :)

8. don cole

don cole Member

ooops

Didn't see the date. Boy did I screw up. EDITED--Hey Don...you need to wait till you have 10 post and then post in the OPEN forum for wanted adds....sorry