More roll finds...

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by Phoenix21, Mar 10, 2007.

1. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Well-Known Member

Got another ten rolls today and found:
    2 wheats (50D and a 58D)
    a 74 S (gotta love those S')
    a 70 S
    a nice BU 84
    an AU 82 (because of the beard)
    A BU 83 with a diecrack in the memorial
    A very nice redbrown 64 Candaian.
    A BU 74 (might need to be put in acetone to get a figerprint off of it. It is a very nice BU though, only the figerprint takes alot away)
    A BU 80
    A BU 81

Not a bad hunt. I only need to find one more wheat to have a full roll of wheats that I have found in circ. Thanks for reading!

Phoenix :cool:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. johndo

johndo New Member

How many roll's are you searching to find that variety?

John

4. Phoenix21

What variety?

5. johndo

johndo New Member

Variety, different dates..yesno

6. Phoenix21

Please excuse my ignorance, I'm a little tired today. Are you talking about the Wheats? Or the BU cents? Or the diecrack. I'm sorry if I'm sounding stupid, I'm just whipped from today. Thanks for the interest though!

7. johndo

johndo New Member

8. bruce 1947

bruce 1947 Support Or Troops

Phoenix.

Way to go keep it up.

Bruce.

9. Phoenix21

Thanks. I will. Jondo, normally I get 10 rolls. I normally find a wheat every two, but I like to further my odds. I almost always find at least one wheat. I am building a full roll of wheats that I have pulled from circ. when it comes to cents and nickels, I normally have good luck. I have found a 1909 wheat and a 1910. Nothing real special, but definetly worth more than a cent. My best dates are 09,10,20,30,and 38. All pretty neat. I have this weird luck in finding errors. I normally find at least one error in my hunts Normally die cracks, but some are interesting, like my 1983 cent I have that has from what I count 4 errors on it. So that is neat. (Trying to get better pics every one) The BUs I found about every time. I don't have an exact average, but I have pulled like 10 BU coppers from circ. I hope this answers your question, and sorry I couldn't comprehend your question better. Thanks all for replying.

Draft saved Draft deleted