mint shipping 2006W ASE and remaining 20th Ann ASEs

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Rono, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Rono

Rono Senior Member

Howdy all,

Received an email notice overnight of shipment of my last 2 20th Anniversary ASE sets. I had ordered 3 out of the gate (which I've already received) but went back later (way later, BTW) and ordered a couple of more. They were finally shipped yesterday.

I also just went to the mint's website to check my order status and they're saying my 10 2006 W ASE's were shipped today.

My legacy proof set is still 'being processed'.

So it looks like we'll be seeing the 2006 W's for Christmas.

peace,

rono

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. vanwag

vanwag New Member

congrats! :thumb:

Do you recall the order date of your 2nd batch of 20th ASE's?

Just wondering if my order made it in time!

Cheers~

4. Rono

Rono Senior Member

Hi vanwag,

I ordered my last 2 20th Anniversary sets on October 13 and ordered the 2006Ws on September 30th.

rono

5. tracy5900

tracy5900 Coin Hoarder

mint shipping

mint shipping almost every series of coins to meet the x'mas day.

6. vanwag

vanwag New Member

yup, thanks.. just got an email this morning my 2 20th ASE sets have shipped!

7. bama guy

bama guy Coin Hoarder

ordered my last sets on 11/02 . Notified they had shipped them 12/21

8. Equity Coins

Equity Coins New Member

How much do you think the reverse 69 grades will be worth in 10 yrs ? anyone

9. Conder101

Conder101 Numismatist

I'd pay about $28 for a raw one, nothing for a slabbed one. It isn't an overly scarce item, and frankly I find it rather ugly.

10. Equity Coins

Equity Coins New Member

20th ann rev ase

Thanks for your opinion do you think that this is a collectable coin or will it always just be worth its bullion content and a littel more ? 20th ann rev ase

11. Robert 29

Robert 29 Senior Member

Rono: Congrats on the ASE's I thought both had dried up by now!! Equity, I don't know where Condor's comming from on that one! 250,000 sounds like a lot but there are LOTS of ASE collectors out there and besides, I personally think the REV. Pr. is great idea that will stay at least above the $100. level or higher!! We've got the Gold; Silver and the Platnimum one forthcomming, I'd like to own the TRIO----BUT no way would I be able to pay for them all now. I do have a couple of the ASE's though!!

Draft saved Draft deleted