Malaysia 1971 50c old coin with extra hole,triangle mintmark and number 4 errors?HELP

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by coin_lover, Oct 26, 2009.

1. coin_lover

coin_lover Junior Member

Hi,its nice to see you all once again and I need help from the coin experts to help me to identify this type of errors.Here is a piece of Malaysian 50c old coin produced in 1971.Obverse side is normal but not on reverse side.Obviously,there are a few things "extra" appeared on the surface of reverse side of this coin,the few things "extra" such as the hole on the roof top of the smaller house,the huge triangle "dot" beside the tall malaysia parlimen house and a tiny number 4 appeared slightly below the triangle dot and beside the tall parlimen house.This few things are raised on the surface becouse I can feel it by digging it with my fingernail,my fingernail is strucked or blocked there from getting throught everytime I dig on it.I have seen and compared it with other malaysian 50c coins produced in 1971 but their all in normal condition without this few things "extra" on the reverse just like this one.Beside that,nobody had ever discovered something like this in the past and this few things or errors are not listed in the catalogue,although there is 50c coin with an extra dot variety listed in the catalogue but the extra dot is on a difference position than this and the year is 1979.probably this is a new discovery.I have also never seen anything like this before and probably this is the first time I have seen something like this.I believe this is not a common error coin but an unique error coin.Unfortunely,Im not able to certify this error coin status.May I know what kind of error coin is this?What happend to this coin during the processing?Is this a die clash,chip or break error coin?I really have no idea about the error of this coin and keep thinking it for all the time.Please answer my questions and your opinion is needed too,help is always apprieiciated from me.Please see all the superlarge scans below and tell me what you think.Anyway,I hope to get your reply and answer as soon as possible.Thank you in advance and have a nice day.:whistle::crying::mouth::eek:hya::cool::hatch::vanish::kewl::smile:mad:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

all appear to be post mint circulation marks.

no errors.

Draft saved Draft deleted