LP 3 Found

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by andy21us, Aug 26, 2009.

1. andy21us

andy21us Coin Hoarder

I have not found any rolls of the new LP 3 Lincoln cents but I did get this one in change yesterday. Has any one found any rolls?

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. raider34

raider34 Active Member

No luck in NY, I still haven't even found an LP2.

Btw Happy Birthday Andy!

4. andy21us

andy21us Coin Hoarder

Thanks Raider

5. Phil Ham

Phil Ham Hamster

Cool! I've only seen the LP3 in the mint sets. I have received LP1 and LP2 lately in change from stores.

6. davdo

davdo Senior Member

NO LP1s or LP 3s at all!!!! I've seen a lot of LP2s. I work at Walmart and we have had a lot of LP2s to give out. I had a LP1 set aside for me the other day, but someone gave it out before I got it!!!!!

7. biggiej

biggiej Member

I have also seen a lot of LP2's in change but have not seen an LP1 or LP3 yet!! :kewl:

8. mill rat41

mill rat41 Member

Lots of lp1 lately. I found an LP2 in a parking lot with the large extra finger - to bad someone had already ran it over.

9. BadThad

BadThad Calibrated for Lincolns

I'm finding the LP2's in every box, avg about 20 per so far and about 2-3 LP1.

10. Tater

Tater Coin Collector

I was able to pick up 4 rolls of LP3's Denver Mint today from the bank. Better looking rolls than the first LP1's.

11. Kent

Kent Junior Member

I find the LP1D,LP2D,LP1 and LP2 inrolls almost every box. I also got a box of LP2D that i have been doing some trades with. I have only been able to get 3 rolls of the LP1D and they are the clear plastic rolls. The LP3's haven't hit town here, but a lady at the bank is supposed to let me now when they do. 2009 Nickels and Dimes are not here either. Went to one bank and asked for 2 rolls of the LP1D and the teller said she could only let me have 10 I told her that was fine but I only needed 2 rolls then she said i ment 10 coins. Anyway I am looking for them and when I find some I will post a trade offer in the open forum. Thanks Kent

12. Just Carl

Just Carl Numismatist

I don't even look for those. I sort of stopped with the Lincoln Cents until the 09 frenzie is over with and the change is flooded with all of them.

13. ontime1969

ontime1969 Junior Member

I got an LP2 in change at the world famous Meteor Crater in the middle of no where in Arizona a few days ago, I put it back into circulation in Flagstaff, AZ.

14. donnyb

donnyb Member

Got 3 bricks of LP3 at a local bank this past Wednesday in Middle Tennessee, they are still bring a premium at the flea market this morning by the roll and for singles too!!!!!!

15. USS656

USS656 Here to Learn Supporter

Wish I could find them locally!!! None have made it to our area but I have lucky to get some rolls of the first two through trades.

16. itsallngoodtime

itsallngoodtime Beachhunter

Me to only LP2 in change so far.
    Bob

17. CamaroDMD

CamaroDMD [Insert Clever Title] Supporter

Nice. All I have found are the LP2s so far. Not a single LP1 or LP3 yet. But, I'm sure they will turn up eventually.

Draft saved Draft deleted