Love the inside jokes on the show

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by marked01, May 20, 2006.

1. marked01

marked01 New Member

I just stumbled on this site and I'm happy as hell I did. I've got in the habbit of watching the show and thought I was the only one noticing this stuff. Don't know if Paul was lit the other night but it was damn funny.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Troodon

Troodon Coin Collector

Yeah, I love that show, especially when those people say things that are funny.

Um, btw, what the heck are you talking about? Some specifics would help here, lol...

4. jody526

jody526 New Member

Maybe the OP thinks this has something to do with the TV show "Coin Vault", and one of it's hosts, Paul Hollis.

5. coolg35748

coolg35748 New Member

I like watching "Fine Coin Showcase" excellent deals and excellent quality coins.

6. marked01

marked01 New Member

OK, I get, I was talking about the show coin vault; And for some reason I thought I was in a forum dedicated to it, but Trojan humbly pointed out my flawed post, Thanks Trojan man.

M

7. Troodon

Troodon Coin Collector

I've heard of the show, but have never actually seen it... and was honestly confused by your post, lol, had no clue what you were referring to, and didn't mean anything by it.

That show has been mentioned here from time to time but this isn't a board dedicated to that show, no.

8. vipergts2

vipergts2 Jester in hobby of kings

fine coin showcase??

I confused??!!excellent deals??

Draft saved Draft deleted