LN6 Lincoln Coin & Chronicles: CT Mintage

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by krispy, Oct 15, 2009.

1. krispy

krispy krispy

Well, in the fun and excitement of another US Mint product release day a lot of us CT'ers have gotten our orders placed for the LN6 sets following the usual test of technology and human patience on the computer, as well as facing the greater community of collectors via the US Mint ordering process.

In the first hour the Chronicles threads on CT lit up with venting and congratulatory fervor. At least 25 members posted successes, by my quick count, in the first hour of sales. I believe those of us are:

krispy (me), Jerms, green18, Nolawyer, leoq, Tater, NMBSURFER1, khris777, Argento, TennLee, zekeguzz, elaine 1970, bobbeth87, puckhead, evilxsharky, Sholom, detltu, rugrats2001, CoinOKC, halcyon, JDS, drorchid, Conder101, jcuve, PennyGuy...

I'd be interested to see how many of the 20,000+ CT members pull in a LN6 set ordered directly from the US Mint before (and IF) they sell out as assumed they will by forums/media/blogging before they went on sale.

Add your name and number of sets to this thread and lets see how much of the mintage of the LN6 CT members take away. And if you have the ability to get multiples, because you have so many 'households' and credit cards to order with or enlist friends and family assistance in doing so, put your name and total sets brought in. Please don't include the any sets you are buying from non-Mint sources. This is just a bit of fun to see what sort of numbers we might come up with in the first few days till the sets sell out.

Have fun!

Attached Files:

• LN6.jpg
      LN6.jpg
      File size:
      73.6 KB
      Views:
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. krispy

krispy krispy

krispy: 1 set

4. PennyGuy

PennyGuy US and CDN Copper

PennyGuy 1 set

My count as of this posting is 17 CT'ers have their order in

5. khris777

khris777 Junior Member

khris777: 1 set

If it dosent sell out i might get the girlfriend to order me one more...im too worn out to ask anyone today.

6. wiggam007

wiggam007 Cut-Rate Parasite

Wiggam007: 1 set

However, I have a buddy who is going to try and get another one in a bit.

7. kidkayt

kidkayt Senior Member

1 set here too (not two)

8. drorchid

drorchid Junior Member

drorchid: 1 set

9. Danr

Danr Numismatist

put danr down for one

10. coins2006

coins2006 Member

1 set finally.

11. flyers10

flyers10 Collector of US Coinage

I got 2..My orders about 1 hr 15 minutes apart. If the order numbers are in order, 1 hr 15 mins from my first order they sold another 15,200 sets. These should sell out by tonight.

12. mark_h

mark_h Somewhere over the rainbow

Probably are in sequence, but they may not all be for this set. I have my order in for 1 - at least I think so.

13. flyers10

flyers10 Collector of US Coinage

Congrats. On my first order I wasn't sure it went through then I got the email confirmation which was a nice warm fuzzy.

14. bama guy

bama guy Coin Hoarder

A friend ordered one for me. So 2

15. bp0405

bp0405 Junior Member

16. Carl

Carl Member

got my 1 order in at 1:20 pm took from noon to then, US MINT site was fast for once lol

17. boxerchip

boxerchip Runnin' Buffalo

After just shy of 2:30 of trying I FINALLY got my order in: 1 set here!

18. alhas

alhas Senior Member

19. Grbose

Grbose CoinSpace.com CEO

I just got mine 11:15 PST no issues took about 5 minutes to log in but once in no problem.

20. wiggam007

wiggam007 Cut-Rate Parasite

One more set for me.

21. Carl

Carl Member

Order #: 33169xxx - 10 sets Order date: 10/15/09

Ship To:QCV
    Order Process Date: 10/15/09
    Merchandise : 559.50
    Freight . . . : 4.95
    Total . . : 564.45
    1. 2009 LINCOLN COIN & CHRONICLES SET (LN6)
    Qty 10 @ $559.50 - Backordered 10/30/0

Just kidding 1 set only :)

Draft saved Draft deleted