Latest Find 2004 P LMC

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by Digenes, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Digenes

Digenes Just a collector

Here is one of my latest finds. It appears to be a 2004P-1DR-009 (coppercoins), 4-R-VIII (Coneca).

Dave

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

nice find!!!!

4. schatzy

schatzy ~Roosie Fanatic~

Great Find!!

5. just coins

just coins New Member

6. Mojavedave

Mojavedave Senior Member

I hate to admit this, but I have no idea what this represents.

7. Digenes

Digenes Just a collector

Mojavedave if you look to the left of Lincoln you will see two lines coming off of column 6 into bay 6, also you will see a small line off of column 7 (to the right of Lincoln) into bay 6. This is called a 'Bar' type DDR.

Dave

8. xtrmbrdr

xtrmbrdr Senior Member

What? I still don't see it??? Sorry :confused:

9. rockdude

rockdude Coin Collector

10. huntsman53

huntsman53 Supporter**

Dave,,

Nice find! It is very rewarding after many, many, many hours of searching and examining coins, that your hard work pays off! I just went through a bunch of BU Red rolls of Lincoln Cents that I purchased on eBay and still have more to search. I am pretty sure that I found a new Doubled Die Reverse Variety for the 1982-P Small Date Copper Lincoln Cent but need to check it out better with my Mini-Microscope, if I can find it. I will then, take it to Ben for a look-see and hopefully his verification that is a new DDR. Even if it is a new DDR Variety, it is not a significant one but with only one DDR Variety (the Big and only One) for the 1982-P Small Date Copper Cent, it just might be worth something! Here's hoping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frank

11. Digenes

Digenes Just a collector

Frank
    So far I have found quite a few 'Bar' type DDR's on the LMC. Most of which are really minor. Now that I have a new digital camera I may be taking a bunch of photos of the coins and posting them in the photo album section. Most of the ones I have found so far are two minor to be listed on coppercoins, while some of them I know are, I just can't match up the die markers to call it.

Dave

Draft saved Draft deleted