Kudos to tdec1000 (brilliantcents)

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by umtrr-author, Mar 31, 2008.

1. umtrr-author

umtrr-author Thalia and Kieran's Dad

We spend a lot of time discussing eBay sellers who do things wrong, so I think it's important to point out when someone does something right.

CT member tdec1000, who uses the eBay handle "brilliantcents" is an example of more than just "doing it right". He ran a special last month and although it had officially expired at the time I saw it-- he honored it anyway.

That is going well above and beyond in my estimation.

Some "good karma" awaits you,sir!
    :smile

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. jeankay

jeankay Coin Hoarder

Absolutely... brilliant cents is a really great ebayer... !
    and has my vote, too.
    Thanks tdec1000!!
    You are very much appreciated.
    jeankay

4. clembo

clembo A closed mind is no mind

There are still many good sellers on ebay as much as we (and I) bash it.

Ever notice how many end up over here on CT?

clembo

5. Arizona Jack

Arizona Jack The Lincoln-ator

Yep, Tdec is a member of the good guy crew, lol !

6. bajablu

bajablu New Member

I havent done buisness with him yet, but I have watched alot of his auctions. I like how they look and from what I have heard here, I wouldnt think twice about buying from him.

Love good ebay stories...

7. tdec1000

tdec1000 Coin Rich, Money Poor :D

You know I have never even noticed this thread, I really do appreciate the kind words. Thanks to all you CT'ers who have helped me out over the years. I just like returning the favor!

8. umtrr-author

umtrr-author Thalia and Kieran's Dad

Kudos well deserved, sir :)

9. Just Carl

Just Carl Numismatist

Just human nature I guess. When something is wrong we all do as much as we can to advertise that. When things go well or even great, seldom do we say anything. With millions and millions on ebay all the time, I'm sure there are many good deals and stories. However, human nature makes it so we just complain, complain, complain.
    I too am an example. I only used ebay one time. All went horribly wrong so I never used it again. Naturally since that is my only experience, I always knock ebay. Again, we just don't like to advertise the goods in the world.
    Some time ago there was an attempt to make a GOOD NEWS NEWSPAPER. It failed. People just want to hear the bad.

10. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Well-Known Member

Agreed! Excellent guy, and collector. :thumb:

Phoenix :cool:

Draft saved Draft deleted