Just finished my A.S.E proof collection.I think?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by rjbeck, Mar 20, 2009.

1. rjbeck

rjbeck COLLECTOR

I just finished collecting my proof A.S.E. collection in the original government boxes and coa's with the 20th anniversary collection in OGP and the 3 burnished coins from 2006,2007,2008 in OGP. But I was thinking if I had a set of mint state certified coins that would complete the set. I don't have the 1995W because of my budget. But I still consider my set just about done except for the mint state question. I thought about getting an NGC ms69 set 1986-2009. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks Beck

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

Mazal Tov! Those coins are so well produced to begin with, why have them slabbed.

Ruben

4. kevcoins

kevcoins Senior Roll Sercher

congrats im still working on mine

5. tmoneyeagles

tmoneyeagles Indian Buffalo Gatherer

Well I think it is awesome that you can say you are 100% done, with PROOF!
    You are right, a set isn't a set, unless it has everything
    Get what you need.
    I have a little set of NGC MS69 ASE's in mint state.

My only question to you would be, do you want the set to be weird, having original boxes and COA, and then some NGC, or do you want all boxes, or all NGC

6. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Congratulations Beck and welcome to CoinTalk, do you have pics of them that you can share with us?

7. Daggarjon

Daggarjon Supporter**

That is a nice set to have! alot of beautiful coins!!

Welcome to cointalk!

8. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Hey RJ, welcome to the forum. My advice is leave 'em in OGP. Besides, if you slab 'em most are probably going to come back "69" anyway and then you're going to be out a whole boat load o' money. Take that money you saved and go out and buy some more eagles. Or not. Bottom line is it's your call buddy.....:smile

9. RickieB

RickieB Expert Plunger Sniper

Congrats!! WTG... now get that 1 elusive 4.5K Coin and hold your head up high!!

RickieB

Draft saved Draft deleted