IRS Tax Payment Sale! Raw and Certified Coins that I must sell!

Discussion in 'Auction Listings' started by huntsman53, Apr 9, 2009.

1. huntsman53

huntsman53 Supporter**

Hey Coin Talk Folks,

Due to my divorce in December, I am left with a fairly large payment to make to the IRS! Therefore, I am selling off some of my' coins to raise the extra funds needed to make the payment. I was lucky enough to get an extension from the IRS but would still like to raise the money as soon as possible to pay them off. Any help would be highly appreciated!

Update!!!!

1st - I have on eBay that will end in one day, a PCI Graded MS-63PQ 1880-S Morgan Dollar, an NGC MS-63 1881-S Morgan Dollar, a MS-69 (Over-graded) "First Strike" 2005 American Silver Eagle and a Certifed Gem Uncirculated "First Strike: 2006 American Silver Eagle. All of these sold!

2nd - I have a 1864 "Large Motto" Two Cent which has a Repunched Date, a 1865 Two Cent, a 1866 Two Cent, a Rare 1811 Classic Head Large Cent and an 1879 Indian Head Cent which has a Triple Punched Date that will end in less than two days. All sold except the 1879 "RPD" Indian Cent.

3rd - A 1865 Three Cent Nickel with "Doubled" Die Clashing on both the Obverse and Reverse and even Counter-Die Clashing, a 1874 Three Cent Nickel, a 1870 Shield Nickel, 1890 & 1910 Liberty Head "V" Nickels and two 1912-D Liberty Head "V" Nickels which will end in less than three days. All end tonight 4/18/09 ...

4th - A 1938-D/D Buffalo Nickel RPM-001, a 1938-D/S Buffalo Nickel OMM-002, a 1853 "Arrows at Date" Seated Liberty Half Dime with Die Clashing on the Obverse & strong Die Clashing on the Reverse that includes a Clashed Date and a 1854 "Arrows at Date" Seated Liberty Half Dime with Strong Die Clashing on the Reverse that includes the Shield, much of Miss Liberty's outline and even Stars that will end in less than 7 days.

Just go to the link below and all of my current auctions should show up. Do keep in mind that I hope to list more coins over the next few weeks.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/huntsman532ukm

Thanks...Frank

P.S. If anyone is looking for anything, don't hesitate to PM or email me! I have some nice early Lincoln Cents and quite a few of them are high grade BU Reds. I also have well over a thousand Variety and Error coins...many of which are Lincoln Wheat and Memorials. Some of these are in bags but I have about 500 2x2'd and ready to go!

end