International Numismatist Bureau

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by jmc2010, Mar 4, 2010.

1. jmc2010

jmc2010 Collector of All Coins

I have been on Ebay looking at coins and have been seeing alot of coins in slabs by International Numismatist Bureau. I have never heard of them and can not get info about them. Does anybody have an opinion.

Thanks

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. TheNoost

TheNoost huldufolk

4. jmc2010

jmc2010 Collector of All Coins

Thanks so much. I was looking at lots of coins and they had a lot of slabs. I was reading on ebay that someone bought coins from them and did not like them. HE showed pics. They were not even close to MS 70.

5. jallengomez

jallengomez Cessna 152 Jockey

These guys do nothing but sell self-slabbed pocket change day in and day out.

6. cindyw1977

cindyw1977 New Member

Buyer Beware

I would stay away from this company; I am amazed E-bay allows sellers such as this to sell on there site. I purchased some coins from them and was sent junk. I purchased a 1868 wheat roll of pennies. I received these took out the penny and under was a whole roll of newer used pennies, valued at nothing. I have reported this company three times this week for three different purchases that I made, all were junk. After very little research I found a lot of negative feedback; here is one site.
    http://reviews.ebay.com/Watch-out-for-Numismatic-Bureau-coin-dealer-INB_W0QQugidZ10000000015602850
    I would stay away from them:eek:

7. Halo33

Halo33 New Member

Thank you all for this, finally the internet was actually helpful

Draft saved Draft deleted