If i had the money...

Discussion in 'World Coins' started by sylvester, Sep 19, 2005.

1. sylvester

sylvester New Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. GDJMSP

GDJMSP Numismatist Moderator

It's in great condition !! They sure know what they want for it too :eek:

4. Mikjo0

Mikjo0 Numismatist

you can get one that ain't sawed in half for $3.50 Sylvester...hehe

#MED1CP Medieval Coins
    Comes with two different coins: Penny of William I 1068-70 & Penny of Eustace
    1138-53
    Price: $3.50 (Excluding: FL Sales Tax at 6%)

Attached Files:

5. sylvester

sylvester New Member

Tut, tut... ;)

You should know me better than that! I don't collect cos i want to own nice looking coins, i want them cos they've been there! :D

(Although i've seen many repros over the years and sometimes i've thought... wouldn't it be a nice change to put a set of them together, i could do it in one sitting or less!) Mind you $3.50 ain't a bad price, they charge us about £3 over here for them.

6. sylvester

sylvester New Member

It one of those coins where you're at the dealer's mercy. Dealer's can charge what they like for them, cos the only other place you're gonna see such coins is in an auction house.* Where they'll probably be bought by dealers.

*And museums.

7. Andy

Andy Coin Collector

Sylvestor, I noticed that you are into the historic end of the coin and it made me wonder how far could you trace your own family time line.

Oh by the way we have Winston Churchill's son down here in Naples. Never crossed any path but he heads the English Club or something here at least when he is in town.
    Port Royal end of town. Does he have any kids only saw his picture with a young blond in the background.

Draft saved Draft deleted