Gold Coins & Bullion Video

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by AshcraftCoin, Mar 14, 2009.

1. AshcraftCoin

AshcraftCoin Member

I would really like some feedback on my YouTube video of Gold Coins and Bullion. I thought it was pretty good, but the ratings / views haven't shown it. :confused:

Gold Coin & Bullion Video

Let me know what you think!

(Yes, it is a promotional video, but I am sincerely posting for feedback... you are welcome to ignore the promotional message.)

Also, feel free to rate it... if you are rating 4 or better! LOL

Thanks,
    Michael

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Rono

Rono Senior Member

Howdy,

I think it was a very well done job. Nice flicks and a nice variety. If there was any possible criticism it would be to provide a greater variety of examples - a british sovereign, chinese panda, etc.

But it's still very good.

rono

4. AshcraftCoin

AshcraftCoin Member

Sweet, thanks. I was pretty happy with it, but somehow I missed YouTube fame?! Don't know why a coin show video wouldn't get a million views and 5 star rating right away! :D

I notice some of the videos where people go through their coins get better action, but I was only working with pictures of mostly other peoples stuff, so I had to do the best I could.

Oh well, maybe next time. Actually, I wanted to get a lot more videos up including a whole lot of Silver Bullion and Coins, but they take a little time to do, so I ran short.

Thanks for the response!

Regards,
    Michael

5. guysmy

guysmy New Member

the audio quality is incredible in your video. usually youtube videos sound horrid.

nice job. :)

6. Danr

Danr Numismatist

70 or 80 ounces of gold. cool

7. elaine 1970

elaine 1970 material girl

this is the first i check you tube on video coin. it is fantastic. i like it. i will check it very day.

Draft saved Draft deleted