Gold Buffalo

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Aberlight, May 22, 2007.

1. Aberlight

Aberlight New Member

This doesn't mention fractionals. I really hope they produce fractionals. It would be nice to have a quarter ounce about the same size as a nickel.

Last Paragraph....

The Presidential $1 Coin Act of 2005, which authorized the production of the American Buffalo Gold Proof Coin, also requires the United States Mint to produce a bullion version of the American Buffalo Gold Coin. It is available through the same network of dealers that currently sell the American Eagle Gold Bullion Coins to the public.

http://www.usmint.gov/pressroom/index.cfm?action=press_release&ID=791

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Daggarjon

Daggarjon Supporter**

the last paragraph onyl says they must mint an Unc version to sell to the public via the dealer network. The fractionals are somethign different.

I also hope they produce them, i doubt ill be able to get a 1oz this year. i 'might' be able to swing a fractional! Maybe i could start a 1/10 oz collection of them, that would be cool enuogh for me :)

4. Dragon

Dragon New Member

I wonder if we will see them this year. Looks like the Mint may be getting backed up with the number of new products they are trying to get out. Best case scenario is they come out late this year with limited production numbers. I think they will be a hit so I'm hoping they can push some out this year.

5. elaine 1970

elaine 1970 material girl

fractional buffalo gold

a also like fractional buffalo gold. specially 1/2 and 1/4 oz.

6. bqcoins

bqcoins Olympic Figure Skating Scoring System Expert

they're talking about not doing the fractionals last I heard

7. Dragon

Dragon New Member

Interesting. I think they would be more popular than the Presidential Spouse coins. Unless the spouse coins are of such low mintage that they become the hot item for 2007.

Draft saved Draft deleted