Fake Pandas

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by tmoneyeagles, Mar 25, 2009.

1. tmoneyeagles

tmoneyeagles Indian Buffalo Gatherer

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Jim M

Jim M Ride it like ya stole it

I have seen hundreds of these things. I know of one dealer that has some that he has in his showcase as a reminder that they are out there EVERYWHERE. There is no way I would purchase a panda anything from anyone right now.

4. elaine 1970

elaine 1970 material girl

just don't buy it. or just be aware and learn. want panda. buy it from big panda distributors.

5. tmoneyeagles

I know, it is always smartest not to buy pandas, or any coins from any other country. The only country I trust other than USA maybe is Canada.
    I have another site that might help, I'll see if i can find it

6. tmoneyeagles

7. tmoneyeagles

We need to put a stop to the chinese

8. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

that is sad, but you have to almost feel the Chinese government deserves it.

Ruben

9. Daggarjon

Daggarjon Supporter**

I have alot of pandas :eek: I do usually buy, but not always, from Panada America.

10. Jim M

Jim M Ride it like ya stole it

I see your in Michigan. Next time your at a show in SE Michigan look for a dealer named Jessie. Ask him about Panda's.

11. andrew289

andrew289 Senior Analyst

Maybe Canada? ROFLMFAO.... those Canadian are some crafty b'tards. You had better sleep with one eye open.

There are some wonderful silver coins out there from Austrailia and Mexico. Don't let the Chinese ruin you so quickly ...or if they do ...that's cool ...that leaves more for me.

12. tmoneyeagles

Okay! lol
    Buy china!

Draft saved Draft deleted