Error coins in France.

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by batonfire131, Sep 20, 2009.

1. batonfire131

batonfire131 Junior Member

OK...So as lots of you know, I just moved to France. And I was wondering...How I am going to get error US coins from HERE!? There is the Internet buying, but I don't thik my mom would let me spend my money on coins on the internet. So...what are the ways?
    P.S. If any of you would have the generosity to mail me some not so valuable errors or some coins to fill in the holes inmy 20th century type set, I would be glad to send you my mailing address.

Bat

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. yorkiedad5

yorkiedad5 Senior Member

I sent you a PM. I may have an error that i can send. What the heck are you doin in france!!!!!!!!! If you ever get the chance to go to Normandy, would you send me a picture of the American military Cemetary there?? Ive always wanted to go , but I dont think I will ever get there. thanks--BILL--- former US ARMY TANK GUNNER

4. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Bat visit a few french coin shops and markets you might just be suprised by what you can find :) If you are near Lille then try to visit the very large sunday market they have, there is a wonderful coin stall there LOL

5. batonfire131

batonfire131 Junior Member

How do you know about this? You interest me...

Draft saved Draft deleted