Did you see this announcement on the mints web sight?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Yankee, Oct 6, 2009.

1. Yankee

Yankee Senior Member

Update: Due to the continued, sustained demand for American Eagle Silver Bullion Coins, 2009-dated American Eagle Silver Proof Coins will not be produced./// I wonder if this will affect the prices on earlier eagle proofs? I better dump those 2004 PCGS PR70DECAMs on E Bay before the price takes a dump!

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. SirCharlie

SirCharlie Chuck

Nor the AGE Proof!

Update: Due to the continued, sustained demand for American Eagle Gold Bullion Coins, 2009-dated American Eagle Gold Proof Coins will not be produced.

4. krispy

krispy krispy

It's funny how many threads with pages worth of posts there already are from earlier today about the latest US Mint press release on this topic. Yankee, I'd like to suggest you try reading the latest forum posts before starting new threads with whatever you just became aware of... many of your threads are just copied stories you found online and don't offer your own insight, many come with thread titles that tell nothing of the content of the thread, such as this one... and many bear your repeat questions from other threads you started barely hours before, like this one and dumping your new purchases... The news is pretty pervasive in these topics not to warrant questions about whether we all saw such an update or not, just like your repeated posts by the moment of PM prices, we are aware.

Draft saved Draft deleted