WTS: Couple NGC Graded Mauritius George VI Bronze Issues (PRICE DROP!!!)

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by RTScott1978, Aug 30, 2016.

1. RTScott1978

RTScott1978 UK/Commonwealth Collector

PRICE DROP!!!

Hello,

I'm posting here today in an attempt to sell a couple slabbed Mauritius issues that just don't fit in with the rest of my collection, which is mostly raw.

I've enjoyed them very much while I've had them, and would like to pass the enjoyment on to some one else.

Anyway, here are the two coins I'm looking to sell:

1. 1952 George VI Mauritius Two Cents NGC MS-65 RB (Tied [2/0] for Top Pop of date and color designation):

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

NOTE: COIN IS FULLY RED AND I'M VERY CONFUSED AS TO WHY IT RECEIVED THE RB DESIGNATION

Was asking $75.00 for this one, now asking $65.00 OBO!

The closest previous sales of the type I could find were $99.88 at Heritage for an MS-65 RD:

Heritage Link

And one from Steve Album that went for $130.00, also MS-65 RD:

Steve Album Link

2. 1947-SA George VI Mauritius One Cent NGC MS-66 RD (Top [1/0] of all KM# 21's):

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Was asking $60.00 for this one, now asking $50.00 OBO!

Closest previous sale of the same type is an MS-65 RD that went for $42.00 at Heritage (Pop for that date/color is [3/1] with the one graded higher being this one I'm offering for sale):

Heritage Link

As far as payment, I can accept whichever PayPal method you'd like. If G&S, please add that pesky 3%.

Shipping will be $3.00 to US addresses, but if you buy both it will be free.

PM me with any inquiries or offers.

Thanks for looking!

Have a good one,
    Rob

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016