CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 16, April, 2009

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Peter T Davis, Apr 13, 2009.

?

Which post should win the CoinTalk Thread of the Week of the week 16, April, 2009 contest?

Poll closed Apr 20, 2009.
  1. [post=569961]Ignorance is Bliss? or something like that.[/post]

9 vote(s)
    18.4%
  2. [post=570902]My new Avtaar[/post]

11 vote(s)
    22.4%
  3. [post=568133]TRIVIA: Steel Coins[/post]

9 vote(s)
    18.4%
  4. [post=569956]1964 Kennedy Accented Hair[/post]

4 vote(s)
    8.2%
  5. [post=568099]American Silver Eagles[/post]

6 vote(s)
    12.2%
  6. Remaining nominations cumulated

46 vote(s)
    93.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Hammer at the Ready Moderator

Which post should win this week's nomination contest?

Choose from the topics listed throughout the forum(s), and vote for your favourite post now.

What is Thread Of The Week?
    Thread of the Week is a contest that select posts on which we would like the community to commit to as a group and then comment/discuss on them during the course of the selected week. Any listed topic (thread) is eligible for the Thread of the Week selection.

What determines a Thread Of The Week?
    Topic Of The Week is based on a simple nomination system. Throughout the selected forums, members with adequate permissions can nominate their favorite topic by clicking on the award nomination button below the post.

The topics with the most nominations during the course of the week/month are displayed on this thread using the poll feature. At the end of the week, the first three topics with the most nominations are the award winners of the contest.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. raider34

raider34 Active Member

American Silver Eagles

I found this [post=568099]post[/post] on "American Silver Eagles" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 16, April, 2009"

4. coinman0456

coinman0456 Coin Collector

Ebay does it again

I found this [post=568101]post[/post] on "Ebay does it again" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 16, April, 2009"

5. commidaddy

commidaddy Senior Member

TRIVIA: Steel Coins

I found this [post=568133]post[/post] on "TRIVIA: Steel Coins" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 16, April, 2009"

6. PennyGuy

PennyGuy US and CDN Copper

I found this [post=568133]post[/post] on "TRIVIA: Steel Coins" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 16, April, 2009"

7. TheNoost

TheNoost huldufolk

8. byrd740

byrd740 Numismatist

9. raider34

raider34 Active Member

10. PennyGuy

PennyGuy US and CDN Copper

American Silver Eagles

I found this [post=568099]post[/post] on "American Silver Eagles" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 16, April, 2009"

11. CamaroDMD

CamaroDMD [Insert Clever Title] Supporter

12. Bill Henderson

Bill Henderson New Member

American Silver Eagles

13. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

Greatest Half Dollar Design

I found this [post=567657]post[/post] on "Greatest Half Dollar Design" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 16, April, 2009"

14. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

Buffalo Design...Nickel, Silver and Gold

I found this [post=568577]post[/post] on "Buffalo Design...Nickel, Silver and Gold" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 16, April, 2009"

15. randygeki

randygeki Coin Collector

16. the_man12

the_man12 Amateur Photographer

17. the_man12

the_man12 Amateur Photographer

Stats on fancy serial numbers

I found this [post=568889]post[/post] on "Stats on fancy serial numbers" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 16, April, 2009"

18. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

Found 1983 Roosevelt dime with no S

I found this [post=549657]post[/post] on "Found 1983 Roosevelt dime with no S" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 16, April, 2009"

19. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

Ignorance is Bliss? or something like that.

I found this [post=569961]post[/post] on "Ignorance is Bliss? or something like that." interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 16, April, 2009"

20. Tater

Tater Coin Collector

I found this [post=569961]post[/post] on "Ignorance is Bliss? or something like that." interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 16, April, 2009"

21. Lehigh96

Lehigh96 Toning Enthusiast

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.