CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Peter T Davis, Mar 23, 2009.

?

Which post should win the CoinTalk Thread of the Week of the week 13, March, 2009 contest?

Poll closed Mar 30, 2009.
  1. [post=550974]Lafayette Dollar--A Numismatic Treasure[/post]

2 vote(s)
    5.9%
  2. [post=552358]Numismatic museum in Peru[/post]

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. [post=548403]TRIVIA: What's a Cartwheel?[/post]

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  4. [post=556584]Summary of my first experience as a real coin dealer[/post]

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  5. [post=546536]Another photo question[/post]

4 vote(s)
    11.8%
  6. Remaining nominations cumulated

21 vote(s)
    61.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter T Davis

Peter T Davis Hammer at the Ready Moderator

Which post should win this week's nomination contest?

Choose from the topics listed throughout the forum(s), and vote for your favourite post now.

What is Thread Of The Week?
    Thread of the Week is a contest that select posts on which we would like the community to commit to as a group and then comment/discuss on them during the course of the selected week. Any listed topic (thread) is eligible for the Thread of the Week selection.

What determines a Thread Of The Week?
    Topic Of The Week is based on a simple nomination system. Throughout the selected forums, members with adequate permissions can nominate their favorite topic by clicking on the award nomination button below the post.

The topics with the most nominations during the course of the week/month are displayed on this thread using the poll feature. At the end of the week, the first three topics with the most nominations are the award winners of the contest.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Mumbapuri

Mumbapuri #16443

Lafayette Dollar--A Numismatic Treasure

I found this [post=550974]post[/post] on "Lafayette Dollar--A Numismatic Treasure" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

4. konabear

konabear Member

TRIVIA: What's a Cartwheel?

I found this [post=548403]post[/post] on "TRIVIA: What's a Cartwheel?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

5. Luis

Luis Senior Member

I found this [post=550974]post[/post] on "Lafayette Dollar--A Numismatic Treasure" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

6. Collect89

Collect89 Coin Collector

7. Todd Volker

Todd Volker Member

First Show of the Season: Wiesbaden German-American Coin Show (and a few purchases)

I found this [post=550338]post[/post] on "First Show of the Season: Wiesbaden German-American Coin Show (and a few purchases)" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

8. FreakyGarrettC

FreakyGarrettC Wise young snail

I found this [post=548403]post[/post] on "TRIVIA: What's a Cartwheel?" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

9. Andrew67

Andrew67 Clueless

10. FreakyGsMom

FreakyGsMom Member

11. editor_ens

editor_ens Numismatic Editor

12. the_man12

the_man12 Amateur Photographer

go for the keys

I found this [post=550164]post[/post] on "go for the keys" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

13. jaceravone

jaceravone Member

14. TheNoost

TheNoost huldufolk

Happy Ending

I found this [post=551515]post[/post] on "Happy Ending" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

15. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

16. umtrr-author

umtrr-author Thalia and Kieran's Dad

17. Leadfoot

Leadfoot there is no spoon

18. weryon

weryon World traveler - In Thailand

Numismatic museum in Peru

I found this [post=552358]post[/post] on "Numismatic museum in Peru" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

19. cherylkubucko

cherylkubucko Grandma Froggie

20. cherylkubucko

cherylkubucko Grandma Froggie

21. kidromeo

kidromeo I M LEGEND

Numismatic museum in Peru

I found this [post=552358]post[/post] on "Numismatic museum in Peru" interesting and have nominated it accordingly for "CoinTalk Thread of the Week Of The Week 13, March, 2009"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.