COINS - AS SEEN ON TV! Featuring Chopper's Coin & Collectible Network

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Norsk64, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Norsk64

Norsk64 The Coin TV Critic

Following up on a previous write-up entitled "The Devil of Coin TV is Back - Hide The Newbies!" that I wrote a few months back, I have now watched the new "Chopper's Coin & Collectible Network" for several weeks to give it a good, well-rounded review. Or so I intended. You see, It's worse than I thought. I seem to recall the cover of a Scorpions album from the 1980's where a guy has forks pulling his eyes apart. I can relate.

Adam aka "The Chopper" (formerly on-air Host of the failed and seriously flawed AAN-TV) and his CCN air just one night a week, on Wednesday's on DIRECTV and regrettably on other Satellite providers I'm afraid. Where do I begin? CCN has the same AAN-TV feel of dirtiness, impersonalization, lies, deception, a self-serving egotistical (and still unseen) on-air host, and a smell of BS that permeates through the TV screen. I could provide so many examples of inferior product offerings, deceptive and misleading statements & graphics, and outright thievery, but I would need to type until my finger tips would go raw to recall it all here. Seriously, I love Coins. I love watching Coin TV. Even if I'm not "watching", I will have some Coin TV show/network tuned in to have as background noise. But Chopper's CCN isn't worth the cost of electricity it would take to show it on your TV! His "network" broadcast even gets interrupted by 2 minute ads for tax relief, face cream, and home-delivered catheters! Very classy! The TV studio remains in Tampa/St. Pete, but their "24 hour hotline" is in California and if you can get someone to actually answer the phone, they know very little of CCN itself. Unfortunately for me, I think I actually know more about CCN than they do. So take my advice on this one. Save on your energy bill, and just keep the TV off on Wednesday nights. Lest you be tempted by the Devil of Coin TV himself.

Jeff

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

Other than that, how did you like the play, Mrs. Lincoln?

Thanks for the review!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    Norsk64 likes this.
  4. Santinidollar

For those without Dish TV, check Chopper out on YouTube. A few minutes is all it took for me.

Norsk64 likes this.
  5. Norsk64

I've had inquiries relating to reviews of "The Coin Vault" and "AVC Collectible Coins with Don Davis" and I will be doing a full review of each with grades relating to factors such as Product Appeal, Quality, Honesty, Pricing, Ship Time, Customer Service, and more. Should make for some good reading! And as always, if there is a quick read on anything else that is Coin TV I can post, I'll see what I can do. Hope you enjoy reading "COINS - AS SEEN ON TV!". Thanks for the comments and keep 'em coming!

6. Michael K

Michael K Well-Known Member

The catheter commercial is hard to watch. They say the word catheter 50 times to make you numb to the word and it's still cringe worthy.

Norsk64 likes this.
  7. Mackbrass

Mackbrass New Member

Oh, its on now and he is selling an "original bank roll" or Morgans. Question, what is an original bank roll or mrogans? It didnt come from the mint like that. And its amazing that one end shows an 1889 and on the other end it shows a CC. Like you really think you are going to get a roll of 1889 CC's from anyone much less get a roll fom Chop@ss.

Norsk64 likes this.
  8. Norsk64

Oh come on! You mean they aren't '89 CC's in that roll? Hard to believe Chop would even suggest such a possibility, or imply it. LOL! Thanks for the comment

9. Santinidollar

Look out! HSN’s Coin Collector is scheduled for 2 hours starting at midnight Friday night and another two hours starting at 7 p.m. Saturday. (Central time)

I guess the item of the day will be absurdly overpriced palladium proofs. Even more absurd is that I expect them to sell out.

Can you say “red oak presentation box?”

E0C385B6-9783-49BA-8935-8A69428F5FB4.jpeg

Norsk64 likes this.
  10. Gregg

Gregg Monster Toning Supporter

Unfortunately, I fell for this scam and only about half of them were 1889 CCs and only a few were MS65+. Worst $400.00 I've ever spent.

LakeEffect and Norsk64 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted