CoinPics..

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Mumbapuri, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Mumbapuri

Mumbapuri #16443

I have always been a sucker for coins pics (even though i aint good at it). i enjoy them... came across these coins pics from a google adv while browsing through this forum...
    so thought about posting. (I dont own these coins or the pics nor am i selling anything)
    :)
    But i think pple may like them :)
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Mumbapuri

Mumbapuri #16443

4. 4largecents

4largecents Goldpan Man

Nice pics :) I as well do enjoy pics, it's interesting to see all the different designs that are thought up for coins. Thanks. :D

5. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Nice Pics Mumba. Quite an interesting selection you've got there. I've always admired the eagle on the reverse of the Philippine Peso.

6. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

Interesting Photo's and its amazing the influence of American Coin Design on foriegn currencies around East Asia.

It must have annoyed the Indians to no end to have British kings on their coinage.
    Ruben

7. Mumbapuri

Mumbapuri #16443

thx Guys..
    Yes i really the like the philipines coin issue by the Americans.. esp the the flag in the shield and the eagle...

I dont have most of these wonderful coins... atleast as of now i dont have... but someday i will, till then I will admire the pics :)
    Ruben,
    i made my peace British raj long back :) though i never liked their rule.. I always admire their coinage, including the royals on it.. my fav for some reasons are GeorgeV, EdVII, Victoria :)
    :D

Draft saved Draft deleted