Coin Blahs

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Arizona Jack, May 5, 2008.

1. Arizona Jack

Arizona Jack The Lincoln-ator

Hey Gang...
    This is a mass apology. I have the coin blahs.

I have been rather cranky and get excited too quickly when I get like this, and tend to fly off on occasion, so I am offering an apology in bulk.

Call it frustration, ebay, website, what ever. Sometimes I react with a passion, but in the wrong direction, or too strongly, and it is easy ( online ) to misunderstand or misread intentions, so.....

Too many days of eat sleep breath coins does this to me.

I am taking a week sabatical and going to do something else to refresh the mind, like yard work and re-landscaping my back yard.

I will announce this tho, Clembo is flying out to Phoenix the week of the Long Beach show, and we will drive from here. I'll have plenty of rest and be ready to dive in again. Call it Jack and Clembo's Excellent Adventure !!

Aj

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Phoenix21

Phoenix21 Well-Known Member

Hey man, I haven't noticed, lol, so I can't say either way, lol. But everyone needs a break. Best of luck, and have fun! Hope this one doesn't get messed up like the last. ;) :thumb:

Phoenix :cool:

4. rlm's cents

rlm's cents Numismatist

Phoenix, he needs a break. That is what he is saying. If he needs that as an excuse to go, so be it

Enjoy yourself!!

5. Arizona Jack

Arizona Jack The Lincoln-ator

I think today I am just tired of banging head on the wall. I'll use that energy and get my "patio daddio" area done. I did the same with poker, sometimes you just have to call it a day, or a week.

6. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

or a lifetime thats what will happen to my completed polymer collection ;)

7. clembo

clembo A closed mind is no mind

I'm taking a break too.
    Ummm... guess I can't. Working 9-5 at the coin shop today.
    Tomorrow I'm off though and it will be devoted to.....FISHING LURES!

Long story and I'll explain it later but let's just say I have a few thousand to start selling.

As for the "excellent adventure" it's true. Go West old clembo. Another sort of long story.

clembo

8. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

Jack & Clembo:
    Have a great time!
    (watch out for those red books for me!)

9. Indianhead65

Indianhead65 Well-Known Member

Have a great time guys!! Let me know if you need any help with that backyard project and I'll try and find someone I can send.....lol.

10. vipergts2

vipergts2 Jester in hobby of kings

I need to have a few days devoted to fishing lures, as in casting them. Unfortunatly between working, yardwork and mushroom hunting ( the main priority this month) it doesn't leave much time.

Jack, as far as stepping back for a bit, it is always a good idea to do so once in a while. I worked for a man once who told me that variety is the spice of life. I have to agree, as long as you'r not spread to thin that is.

I hope you and Clembo enjoy you'r little adventure, and I look forward to hearing about it.

11. acanthite

acanthite ALIIS DIVES

Hope to see you guys at the show then, I'll be there all three days for at least a couple of hours.

12. Drusus

Drusus Pecunia non olet

I know exactly what you mean...I have found myself on a short fuse as of late. I have had to apologize several times to you among others for being a jerk. I had decided to take a break from coins for a bit as well...they will be there when I get back.

Enjoy!

13. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

JAck:
    Don't worry about it
    We are all grumpy sometimes.

Grrrrrrrrr...............

Okay, got that out of my system.

14. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Hope that the two of you have a great time :hail: :hail: Enjoy yourselfs guys :D

15. coleguy

coleguy Coin Collector

If you run out of yard work to keep you busy, I can give you directions to my house.
    Guy~

16. Jim M

Jim M Ride it like ya stole it

Kinda strange seeing the header of this thread. I have been feeling the blahs too, taking a small break myself. (Although I did spend over a grand on a few Morgans last night..)

17. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

:D and if you are tired of the coinsill save you the pain and take them and dispose of them :D

18. rotobeast

rotobeast Old Newbie

I have the coin blahs, too.

I blame it on lack of funds and the new moon lunar phase.

19. GDJMSP

GDJMSP Numismatist Moderator

Geeeez - with all you guys having the coin blahs and wanting to take a break - does that mean that I can take the week off ? :D

20. Smaugy

Smaugy Peg Leg Surfing

Hey, anyone that needs a break can stop by my house also. I have a need for alot of yard work and some house work. That will take your minds off of coins for a time........:rolleyes:

21. USS656

USS656 Here to Learn Supporter

Isn't that the truth :) Hope you and Dan have a great time!!! - Moderation is the key to longevity, everyone needs some balance in life...

Draft saved Draft deleted