Coin Auction Site

Discussion in 'Auction Listings' started by mintmark, Feb 9, 2005.

1. mintmark

mintmark New Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.

3. Mark, Thanks for your link sterlingbidzcom. I went to the site and found
    a 1954-D ROOSEVELT DIME~BU~. that no one was bidding on. It attracted me not only because it is the year of my DOB but also wanted to test site and the seller. Got it for 2 bucks

1954Rovt

http://img219.exs.cx/img219/5215/1954drooseveltdimebu3ke.jpg

4. mintmark

mintmark New Member

You are welcome!! That's a nice lookin Rosie ya got there!! I have gotten some steals off of sterlingbidz too!!! I have won some nice BU 1/10th ounce gold Eagles for way under spot and some really nice Morgans.. LOL... I am mintmark there too so take it easy on me if you catch me trying to steal something ok..LOL.... :D Happy Collecting..

5. IvanV

IvanV New Member

Yeah, tha site looks real nice!!! I live bidville.com a lot too...nice coins and SO FAR I have found all the S&H prices reasonable...(I mostly looks for wheaties and Nickels) usually less than a buck! or maybe a few "stamps" like some sellers state...but no 4.95 or 6.95 for a few pennies like ebay! and no so many bidders!!! pretty good site ;)

6. mintmark

mintmark New Member

Yes,, I like Bidville.com too.. I have not had any problems with any of the sellers on Sterlingbidz.com or Bidville.com in over a year I guess. :D
    Can't say that about the big "E" though.. :mad:

7. Madman

Madman New Member

Excellent job there Mintmark! I can't to start bidding!

By the way, love the avatar!

In His Love,
    Madman

8. mintmark

mintmark New Member

Madman,, Thanks and may the Lord Jesus bless you with some great coins!! Mintmark

9. hipbob

hipbob New Member

excelent find