Well, hello, there! Longtimenosee.

Discussion in 'Contests' started by lordmarcovan, Jul 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave Waterstraat

Dave Waterstraat Well-Known Member

Glad to see you've returned and I hope you fully recover very soon!

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Spark1951

Spark1951 Accomplishment, not Activity

…So I’ve got this jug of coins, about 1500 in all denominations. They have been accumulating “for decades”. I have sorted and saved cents and nickels so far. Found 3 IHC, a Barber dime/1906 and 5 wheats, WW2 dates, very worn. The rest saved so far: maybe 150 coins. I’m putting them all in flips and pocket pages/album for my older son and daughter-in-law. Her mom accumulated them before she passed in 2014.

But last night I took 2 hours sorting dimes…moral of the story…I overdid it. But I did find a 1947 Rosie…and a 1965 in collectible (AU55 or better for me) condition.

While normally I liken my hobby work to a casual walk on the beach on Sunday, I seem not to be able to stop when I get on a roll…Spark

p.s….and I still have to do quarters!

4. Bradley Trotter

Bradley Trotter Well-Known Member

Good to have you back @lordmarcovan; here's hoping you make a nice speedy recovery.

love old coins and lordmarcovan like this.
  5. ancient coin hunter

ancient coin hunter 3rd Century Usurper

Glad that you are back, Rob.

6. Robidoux Pass

Robidoux Pass Well-Known Member

Happy your back online. I've enjoyed your comentaries.

7. Mr.Q

Mr.Q Well-Known Member

I went to sleep last night, gone, woke up this morning, I'm back. Where is my welcome back, duh. Glad to have you back LM, now lets see what you got okay.

lordmarcovan and DEA like this.
  8. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

Rob, so glad to have you back. We need your buffering abilities to shield us from that non 'Liking' mod. He's incorrigible. ;) No names mentioned, to protect the innocent of course.

lordmarcovan likes this.
  9. Millard

Millard Coindog

Welcome back LM

lordmarcovan likes this.
  10. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

Hey LordM.... I drove past the Old Sheldon Church last weekend and was thinking of you as I passed those lovely old ruins.

lordmarcovan and PlanoSteve like this.
  11. dwhiz

dwhiz Collector Supporter

Welcome back and be well

12. juris klavins

juris klavins Well-Known Member

Maybe you should wear your hockey jersey to prevent any misnomers :rolleyes:
    Anyway, welcome back to the CT experience!

images (1).jpg

13. PlanoSteve

PlanoSteve Well-Known Member

Rob, welcome back! Interesting coinsidence: while you were away, no newbies posted to any of the forums, no one reported any fakes/counterfeits , no one complained about ebay, etsy, or the new Mint offerings, & no one complained about shipping!...:D...ah, wait a minute, was I even here???...o_O:rolleyes:

14. Mountain Man

Mountain Man Well-Known Member

While you have been sorely missed, your mental and physical heath is more important than showing up here, but I for one am sure glad you are okay and back, for now anyway.
    Focus on what's important, not to others, but to you. That's not being selfish, that's being smart.

love old coins, lordmarcovan and DEA like this.
  15. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Glad you are getting over RSV! You missed a lot of Fun :spam: from the Far East !

Jim

love old coins and lordmarcovan like this.
  16. lordmarcovan

lordmarcovan Eclectic & Eccentric Moderator

Aww, man, talk about a cool place with a historical aura! (Speaking of places I’d love to detect. Never did there, of course. I’m sure it’s highly forbidden. But what a neat site and a picturesque set of ruins.)

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  17. love old coins

love old coins Well-Known Member

It's great to hear from you and I'm sorry you've been sick but glad to have you back.

18. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Long time, no sea......

long time no sea.jpg

Glad you're back.

19. Treashunt

Treashunt The Other Frank

welcome back!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.