Bullion Markets

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by coleguy, Aug 13, 2008.

1. coleguy

coleguy Coin Collector

I was looking for some places to purchase some bullion for spot, or very close to it. One place I found was called BullionDirect. Has anyone had any experience with this firm, good or bad? I'm hesitant to commit to anything without some evidence of past performance and results. Hard to tell who can be trusted with so many online venues these days. Thanks.
    Guy~

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. tdec1000

tdec1000 Coin Rich, Money Poor :D

I personally have never tried them but I would suggest going with APMEX or KITCO. Hope this helps. Tom

4. Spider

Spider ~

true bullion direct is very cheap but wait until you get to the check out and boom they tack on some handling/vault use percent charge and it equals out if not more

5. Cloudsweeper99

Cloudsweeper99 Treasure Hunter

You might actually be better off with ASEs and AGEs. The slight premium is worth the ease of resale, and there is a chance that they will develop some numismatic value someday, particularly if the Mint discontinues the series. It is easier to find a buyer for Mint products than for the cheapest silver or gold bullion you can find, assuming you can't get both.

6. Harryj

Harryj Supporter**

I've used APMEX. Pay in check money order or cashiers check, because they tack 3% on to your shipping if you use a credit card.

Draft saved Draft deleted