Best Morgan Dollar Resources?

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by somecoinguy, Sep 19, 2021.

1. somecoinguy

somecoinguy Member

So, when my grandpa died he left me and my brother his coin collection. Part of it was 2 Morgan dollar Dansco albums. In them there were a total of 3 common date BU Morgans.

Anyway, I have had them for a few years, and I have recently been going through my collection and rediscovered them. The more I think about them the more I feel myself liking Morgans and wanting to continue filling the books in to finish what he started. I think it would be a good long term goal to get them filled in to honor him and what he loved. He is also a huge contributing factor to my love of coin collecting.

In order to do that, I want to learn a lot more about Morgans so I'll know more of what to look for and make sure I don't end up getting ripped off. I ordered "A Guide Book of Morgan Silver Dollars" since it seems to have good reviews everywhere I look. What other resources would you all recommend to continue my Morgan education? :)

Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. ddddd

ddddd Member

Morgandude11 and somecoinguy like this.
  4. somecoinguy

somecoinguy Member

I will definitely give this site a read! I am interested in learning about toned Morgans as well. Thank you!

ddddd likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted