Anyone else planning to attend Long Beach next week?

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by satootoko, Feb 7, 2007.

1. satootoko

satootoko Retired

I expect to spend a major part of the day wandering the floor on Friday. Maybe we could arrange a small CT get together for :eat:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Captainkirk

Captainkirk 73 Buick Riviera owner

I'd love to attend, but I live in PA, and antimatter for the shuttle is so expensive nowadays.

4. acanthite

acanthite ALIIS DIVES

I will be back in the States next week, and should be able to spend a few hours at the show. I would be up for a get together.

5. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

I live in Chicago so if anyone wants to do something similar for the coins how coming up there in about 2 months i am up for it. even the beam inst working as captain kirk didn't pay scotty his wages :p

6. tdm

tdm New Member

i go twice every yeary since i discovered it usally on friday, this year i have to work friday so i wont be going till sat, hope it does'nt rain. any way thought i would share what i found in the way of parking incase any of you dont know already, there is a parking lot at the north west corner of the convention center across from the intersection of sea side way and pine. for the past few years that i have gone they have charged $5.00 per day, hope that they continue to charge the same this year. access is from ocean blvd, i drive down pacific ave turn left on ocean blvd get in the far right lane and turn in to the drive way right next to and befor the semi highrise on the corner of pine and ocean blvd. just thought i would share the best parking that i know of.

7. zaneman

zaneman Former Moderator

Roy (and others), I may or may not be there tommorrow. If I am, I should be easy to recognize for anyone. Just look for a guy who is a little over 6'6 (I was without question the tallest person at the show today), wears glasses, is in their 20's, wearing a solid color shirt and grey pants. If you see a guy that fits that description, I would venture to guess it is me. If I do go, it would be after 1.

Draft saved Draft deleted