Album : American Commemoratives

Discussion in 'Albums (CoinTalk)' started by Ripley, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Ripley

Ripley Senior Member

Album Images 1

Attached Files:

2. Ripley

Ripley Senior Member

Album Images 2

Attached Files:

3. Ripley

Ripley Senior Member

Album Images 3

Attached Files:

4. Ripley

Ripley Senior Member

Album Images 4

Attached Files:

5. Ripley

Ripley Senior Member

Album Images 5

Attached Files:

Keepright likes this.
  6. Keepright

Keepright Member

I have one question is this collection.part of your alumb.and how do I go about making a album for myself.the only thing I have is about 50 wheat penny's.one or two nickels,and a few damage,Lincoln cents that I really like.nothing worth trying to sell.I still don't have the storage for my coins yet.but have lots of pictures.now will my pictures be some what of a album.

7. GDJMSP

GDJMSP Numismatist Moderator

Since Ripley has not visited the forum in several years I'll try and answer your questions.

Member albums were a feature an old forum software program offered, a program that is different than the one we use now. And this program does not support the album feature that the old one did. This forum section here was created merely to allow members to still be able to view those old albums created by our members. But new albums cannot be created and the old ones cannot be added to or managed.

The software we use now does however allow something similar - the Gallery and the Showcase - both of which can be found and accessed in the dark blue tool bar at the top of any page. They kind of take the place of albums.

All members can use those sections to create new albums of their own, or just to post pictures of their coins if they wish to do so.

Draft saved Draft deleted