Album : American Commemoratives III

Discussion in 'Albums (CoinTalk)' started by Ripley, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Ripley

Ripley Senior Member

Album Images 1

Attached Files:

2. Ripley

Ripley Senior Member

Album Images 2

Attached Files:

3. Ripley

Ripley Senior Member

Album Images 3

Attached Files:

4. Ripley

Ripley Senior Member

Album Images 4

Attached Files:

5. Ripley

Ripley Senior Member

Album Images 5

Attached Files:

6. oz_in_ohio

oz_in_ohio Active Member

Ripley , I also have an answer for you... Instead of buying a coin album from a coin shop which will give you 6 different sized sleeves that you will not use, stick to coin pages with 20 slots that hold 2'' x 2'' cardboard holders.... Only buy the pages...the pages do not have to be new at over $2 each, you can have them pre loved or 2nd hand as that is what i use...After all it is only to hold the cardboard holders in place... When selling your collection, you will not recover any money for the stationery... Normally the empty pre loved pages can cost around a quarter each...if you find one that has the holes on the side damaged, only use the sections for shipping coins in...I have been doing it for years. ( 1977 - Now ). Then with the actual covers, you can use a school folder that will cost next to nothing in a garage sale unless you have one of your own. Please remember that the 2 words saying "COIN ALBUM " on the front cover is where the money is and you already know what you want to place in there. When i had my shop in Australia ( retired now ) it was hard to get this across to customers so i let them buy what they wanted and let them do as they wished as i got tired of trying to save them money....The same applies to banknotes...dont forget the pages with 20 coin divisions can be used for many other things such as war medals, badges gemstones, and so on. I cant seem to add a picture in here for an example..With the pinback badges , I do this to protect the pin on the back and i did not want them moving around and possibly breaking...REMEMBER , YOU DONT NEED THE COIN PAGES NEW as once you have bought them new and have taken them out of the place of purchase, they then become 2nd hand. I usually call 2nd hand pages, ones that have has the plastic holes punched out on the side but i am different to most. ...oz_in_ohio

Draft saved Draft deleted