5 free pressed cents

Discussion in 'Contests' started by lincolnhoardr, Jan 22, 2010.

1. lincolnhoardr

lincolnhoardr Coin Hoarder

I find these in my bags of coins I get at the bank and I have no interest in them. This is the second batch of these I have put up here and hope to make another person happy :smile

Contest: First person to post "I want them" gets them!

[​IMG]

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Jon H

Jon H Junior Member

I wnat them
    Pt defiance is close

4. lincolnhoardr

lincolnhoardr Coin Hoarder

They are yours, just pm your address

5. fisher2

fisher2 Member

can i have next batch?

6. Louie_Two_Bits

Louie_Two_Bits Chump for Change

Since "I want them", and Jon only "wnat" them, does that I can have them? ;)

-LTB

7. Jon H

Jon H Junior Member

Kno!

8. Dollar1948

Dollar1948 New Member

Im not a fan of elongated coins either, however there are collectors and clubs out there that do love them. Last fall I crossed the border and went to a coin show in Tonawanda New York (near Buffalo), that was being presented by a coin organization down there, and they gave one out to everbody that went through the turn-stile.
    I thought it was a nice touch non the less. (On another note what a wonderful day that was, nice warm friendly people as well)
    I've seen arcade machines in certain places in the U.S where you can deposit a small fee and a cent and it will roll one out for you. To me thats just wrong and is destruction of money, that runs along the same line as putting it on the railway tracks which Im sure we have all done.
    To each their own I guess.

9. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Guess iam a little late, Have to make another visit to the wax museum...LOL

10. Cloudsweeper99

Cloudsweeper99 Treasure Hunter

I always try to pick up a couple of elongated cents whenever I travel. It makes a nice souvenir, doesn't cost much, and is better than a plastic Shamu or another key chain.

Draft saved Draft deleted