Discussion in 'World Coins' started by lakebreeze, Nov 8, 2008.

1. lakebreeze

lakebreeze New Member

more

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

The first is a British Queen Victoria three penny (Silver) the value is written 3d :D the second is again Queen Victoria but this time it is a Canadian 1 cent
    Both look to be in very fine condition, you have struck a nice hoard LOL

4. lakebreeze

lakebreeze New Member

coins

These came with a collection that I bought from a friend who inherited them, I did not want them really as what I collect there was very little of in the collection. I took them to a dealer and I gave our friend his offer plus 10%. I did keep some gold coins and nice f. eagle and i.heads. I plan to list these on ebay but want to have some knowledge of them first. Our library has an old outdated world coin book, not much help, maybe I'll have to look for a used price guide.

5. De Orc

De Orc Well-Known Member

Sorry I can not help you on values, my books are in £ sterling and a bit out of date as well.

6. cherylkubucko

cherylkubucko Grandma Froggie

Your Canadia Coin 1859

1859/8 Wide 9- VG-8, $25..00 to MS-63 $1,350.00.
    1859 Narrow 9 -VG-8, $2.25 to MS-63-$250.00.
    1859 Double punched narrow 9 Type I- VG8-$175.00 to MS63- $4,750.00.
    1859 Double Punched Narrow 9 Type II- Vg8-$55.00 To MS63-$ 2,800.00.

I hope this help some. I not sure what you are looking for. Cheryl

7. lakebreeze

lakebreeze New Member

looking for

I plan on listing these on ebay but before I do I am looking for any info on the coins that I can dig up, like grade, value,ect. I know U.S. coins pretty well but dont collect world coins and know nothing about them at all. Would the blackbook of world coins cover these old ones? Anyone know?

Draft saved Draft deleted