2009 $50 age

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by tmoneyeagles, Mar 1, 2009.

1. tmoneyeagles

tmoneyeagles Indian Buffalo Gatherer

I see very low mintages for this coin... If you can find one at a good deal, get it! These coins, will, go up in value for sure. And with absolutely no fractionals of any kind this year, this is really our only gold, other than the UHRDE! :)

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

proof or unc?

4. tmoneyeagles

Either.... EXTREMELY LOW MINTAGES... That is what I heard...

5. elaine 1970

elaine 1970 material girl

2009 am eagle bullion unc one ounce gold will be a bullion coin. as of this writing mintage is already recorded at 205,500 pc. that is only two months. so for one year. most likely will be 1,233,000 pc.

2009 am eagle proof and unc with w mint mark. since there are no fractional coins. and right now people are buying them. the mintage will be very high too. so the only gold coins that can jump high are the am eagle gold unc with w mint mark from 2006 to 2008 only.

check the latest cdn newsletter.

6. tmoneyeagles

Well, with the way the UHR is going, and how many prodcuts the mint are cutting back on, and making lower mintages on, I still see these coins mintages being 1 million

7. elaine 1970

elaine 1970 material girl

gold am eagle coin should be less than 15,000 to consider rare and less than 5,000 to consider extremely rare.

silver commemorative unc coin should be less than 50,000 to consider rare.

8. andrew289

andrew289 Senior Analyst

T money ...are you saying that the mintage of 1 million for a 1 ounce gold coin is rare?

9. tmoneyeagles

10. raider34

raider34 Active Member

I'm confused then, what mintage figures have you seen for the AGE.

11. andrew289

andrew289 Senior Analyst

ROFLMFAO ...angry !

12. tmoneyeagles

Have not seen in, all speculation.... Coin friends of mine... Predict with the way things are going, and the UHR's are having trouble getting out to people, that the mint will stop making the AGE as well, which well lower the mintage

13. andrew289

andrew289 Senior Analyst

I agree that the mint will at some point stop making AGEs the same as last year but the only low mintage 1 ounce gold will be the 2009 AGE W, if it is even released.
    When gold production halts this summer/fall. That coin will have a miniscule mintage.

But we don't even know if the 2009 $50 AGE W and the 2009 $1 ASE W will be produced.

Draft saved Draft deleted