1897 liberty head nickel ...and silver dollar?

Discussion in 'What's it Worth' started by Ace74, Jan 7, 2004.

1. Ace74

Ace74 New Member

Well i have a 1987 liberty head nickel in a sealed plastic package and heres whats printed on the plastic....

1897 about good
    liberty head nickel

littleton coin co.
    littleton n.h. 0356x theres a number where the x is but its almost gone.

Priced according to condition.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now i know nothing about coins and was wondering if the 410.02 was what this coin is worth? does anyone have any info on this coin that would be helpfull?
    i also have a "one dollar peice",from 1924 that says united states of america E plubribus unum, on the back. and on the front it says liberty, in god we trvst. with a queen lookin lady on it.

also in the same type of plastic package as the one above.
    I also have 3 pennies which i dont think are worth anything, but they are indianhead pennies one from 1900 one from 1902 and one from 1903 they say united states of america on the front and on the back have wheat with a sheild looking thing at the top middle. these are not in packages there just in a lil bag lol but they look good and clear the faces are still raised along with the letters. and i have a 1935 quarter in bad shape haha but i dunno about that one lol.

the attachments are, "picture is the nickel it looks kind old and rusty looking but its not its just my scanner itlooks like the color of a nickel nowadays, and the picture 1 is the silver dollar.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. GDJMSP

GDJMSP Numismatist Moderator

Ace74 -

The pics you provided of the coins are pretty small. I can see what the condition of the Peace dollar is - but with the nickel it is impossible. But assuming it is in Fine condition the nickel might be worth $10. The dollar is worth about $5.

4. alurid

alurid Well-Known Member

I got this 1999 connecticut quarter in pocket change soom years ago. Took it to a dealer once and he said $15 maybe.

Attached Files:

5. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

This thread has been dead for more than 12 1/2 years. You'd do a lot better posting a new thread.

KoinJester likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted