SOLD $100 Face "No Junk" 90% Halves, Quarters, Dimes @ <"Best Price", $1450, ppd S/H

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by imrich, Jul 26, 2016.

1. imrich

imrich Supporter! Supporter

One $100 Face lot assortment of pre-1965 90% Silver coins with the normal "Junk Silver Slicks" and mutilated coins removed. Current prominent national Dealer prices offered: https://comparesilverprices.com/.

The coins will be packaged in transparent pouches or clear rolls, where every coin can be viewed/counted without opening the package/roll, allowing a full refund for unopened coin containers.

The coins to be delivered are: $10 Face Very Good or better 90% Silver W.L., Franklin, Kennedy halves, $40 Face Average Very-Good to almost uncirculated "Full Date" 90% Silver Washington quarters, and $50 Face Very-Good to Very-Fine 90% Silver Mercury dimes.

Check the independent above "link", and I believe you'll find my quality and pricing the best to be found, but if another legitimate source can be shown, I'll beat their quality/price. I believe you'll find my "No Junk" pricing to be less than Best credible pricing currently found for normal "junk silver" (average circulated with culls generally included) without half dollars.

Ppd flat rate, signature confirmation - tracking S/H at no add. cost. My $100 hard Silver currency for $1450 Fiat paper currency, paid with personal check or postal money order.

Questions? richfoss@localnet.com

slackaction1 likes this.