whats it worth

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by brandon123, Apr 8, 2014.

1. brandon123

brandon123 New Member

2002 ms70 1/2 oz gold eagle graded by ngc. the coin is perfect. how much can i get on the feebay?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Tom B

Tom B TomB Everywhere Else

I'm guessing that after ebay and PayPal fees that you might net less than simply selling it at your local coin shop as bullion.

4. brandon123

brandon123 New Member

i just noted that one sold on ebay for 1200. so i doubt that

5. Jwt708

Jwt708 Well-Known Member

Key word is "one." Think eBay and PayPal fees are about 15%, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

6. brandon123

brandon123 New Member

1000 minus 15% is 850. i bet i can sell it for a grand and if i sell as bullion ill get about 650 so that advice was garbage

7. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Then why you askin' us? Just do it......

8. brandon123

brandon123 New Member

cause i just found out my own question 10 min after i asked. chump

9. green18

Sticks and stones will break my bones............

10. Morgandude11

Morgandude11 As long as it's Silver, I'm listening

You are the newbie here. Be nice and follow the rules.

11. green18

Don't waste your time Dave. He's young and brash and lacking in communications skills........

Morgandude11 likes this.
  12. brandon123

brandon123 New Member

lol @ newbie. grow up and get off the computer sell your coins go on vacation with your family. newb

13. Bayern1900

Bayern1900 Member

Very stale....

14. Morgandude11

Morgandude11 As long as it's Silver, I'm listening

You are so clever. Who gives you your material? Comedy Central is waiting for ya, dude! :)

Some grammar issues in your OP: What's it worth? That would be the correct question. Yours was illiterate.

15. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Ok , lets stop the hissy fits. Brandon, drop the attitude. You asked for help, if you don't like the answers just don't reply. That applies to everyone.

Morgandude11 likes this.
  16. Tom B

Tom B TomB Everywhere Else

I'll be polite and offer additional feedback, though honestly your contribution thus far does not warrant either.

My initial post was a guess, as stated, but after your posts I went to ebay and have found three completed sales for NGC MS70 2002 half-ounce AGEs and they sold for $879 (BIN early February), $1,205 (BIN early March) and $861 (auction late March). My guess is that they would have netted their sellers around $765, $1,050 and $750, respectively. These are definitely more than bullion, but I would not want to bet anything substantial that they could be easily sold so as to net $1,000.

17. statequarterguy

statequarterguy Love Pucks

Ok, this guy must have prompted your thread. Yes, this guy is an annoying jerk.

JPeace$ likes this.
  18. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Why antagonize a situation SQG ? As I said, the problem can exist on both sides of the fence. So read the thread before adding your 2 cents.

19. torontokuba

torontokuba Thread Crapper & Hijacker, TP please.

green18, I just figured out what you can keep in your new US Mint bag, your chump change.;):D

green18 and Morgandude11 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted