The end is near!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Detecto92, Jun 27, 2012.

1. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

Zombies? Really? You're all worried about zombies? Really?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Blaubart

Blaubart Melt Value = 4.50

What, me worry? Oh, heck no. I'm prepared!

The only thing that would scare me about zombies is that the fish cops would want to charge for a special license and you'd have to have a tag for every zombie you bag. Now THAT'S scary! :eek:

4. krispy

krispy krispy

[video=youtube;eusMzC7Rx7M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=eusMzC7Rx7M&NR=1[/video]

5. krispy

krispy krispy

Ahem...! Spiderman needs sticky gimmicks to get around...

kingkong.jpg

If Kong could find a way up Zombies may as well.

6. krispy

krispy krispy

Correction, when the time comes, it's the tax man who will steal your gold.

7. krispy

krispy krispy

Be careful of Forum Rule #8, do not discuss religion. Now you have targeted words putting you on lists and forum rules to tiptoe around.

8. krispy

krispy krispy

By golly, Yes! We've got two of the most prolific CT zombies wrangled in this thread, the OP and old Rube himself, who keeps threatening to leave this (and other) threads but continues to post in them after such statements anyway. :D

9. krispy

krispy krispy

10. krispy

krispy krispy

11. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

quadruplicate! --- I win!

12. krispy

krispy krispy

I think the Octo-mom beats us both... :D

13. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

Now that's just an insult!

14. krispy

krispy krispy

We were talking about zombies weren't we... LOL! :D

15. ddoomm1

ddoomm1 keep on running

humph you bet the end is near after what SCOTUS did this morning in destroying our individual freedom

16. krispy

krispy krispy

Hey look, just like a problematic zombie, another Forum Rule #8 no-no... politics! Shoo shoo.

17. coleguy

coleguy Coin Collector

Why not? It's just as likely, if not more so, than 99% of the doomsday scenarios we read in the bullion section.
    Guy

18. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

There all kinds of zombies on the subway these days, with headphones in their ears and glaring mindlessly at their little screens in a trance. they seriously out number us regular folk and they are awaiting the instruction from Apple.

19. ddoomm1

ddoomm1 keep on running

1- I do not want to discuss politics, I am simply stating my opinion and responding to the title of this thread

2- One may be able to make the argument that the health care bill may have a zombie like effect on our economy etc and so influence the price of silver, gold and coins etc

8 – Subjects we don’t discuss here

Basically it’s common sense. Just about every person on the planet has heard the saying – “never discuss politics and/or religion”. Why ? Because it starts fights, arguments and causes nothing but hate and discontent.
    If you wish to discuss politics and or religion, then go someplace else​
    . We don’t allow it here.

Now I know that some might say that
    it is impossible to discuss coins sometimes without mentioning politics since it is the politicians that make the decisions regarding coinage​
    – and that is quite true. And since we have phrases like “In God We Trust” on our coins you could say that the discussion of religion is necessary in a way – and that is quite true. Therefore, it will be up to the sole discretion of the Coin Talk Administrators and Moderators as to what constitutes a permissible discussion on these subjects – period.

Read more: http://www.cointalk.com/t34131/#ixzz1z6GL2qr9

20. krispy

krispy krispy

hey look what you missed, I made it big and red too! So since you wish to discuss it contrary to the rules, don't let the door hit you on the way out... :devil::dead-horse:

21. ddoomm1

ddoomm1 keep on running

Ahhh yes but note that it states "Just about every person on the planet has heard the saying" ..... and then directly addressing this forum's rules goes on about not discussing politics which I do not wish to do. I do find it interesting that zombies seem to so readily excepted while as soon as a decisive, once-in-a-decade scotus decision is mentioned it is immediately condemned.

**Yes its being picky, I know, but thats what it says. And no I didnt miss your big red letters ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted