The Baseball Hall of Fame Gold coins backordered

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by mintcollection, Mar 28, 2014.

1. If you are lucky yesterday after 4:00 pm you still can get backordered for these coins. But at night the mint web almost shut down even cann't show the waiting room.

Is there anyone know if your order status is backordered, when will they ship the coins?
    In my email it shows the coin will be shipped on July? Is that right? If they ship the coins on July will they still charge the credit card now or just before the shipping date ? Maybe on June?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Travlntiques

Travlntiques Well-Known Member

The Mint will only charge your CC when they are ready to ship.
    Except for the tote bag......the lady on the phone told me they would charge the S&H and ship the tote bag early...... Hooray?

4. bkozak33

bkozak33 Collector

will they charge and ship the tote bag, even if they dont ever send the coins

5. Travlntiques

Don't reckon so.... The tote was only a gift at the $75+ purchase level, so if no purchase goes through, we better not get stuck with the lousy bag.
    Which, by the way, if you actually use around town for groceries or other shopping, you'll get clubbed over the head and robbed for what looks like a bag full of coins.

Yankee42, treylxapi47 and bkozak33 like this.
  6. dwhiz

dwhiz Collector Supporter

They had to take a bunch to Baltimore

7. bkozak33

bkozak33 Collector

I hope so, cause my bag is coming

8. Travlntiques

Mine too :-(
    The coins are supposed to ship in another week, but the Mint is in such a hurry to get rid of these bags.......

9. dwhiz

dwhiz Collector Supporter

mine are bo to July 17th

10. Eng

Eng Senior Eng

I think there's about 9000+ gold coins on a wait list, if you didn't order Thursday 3/27 or early Friday, you'll be on the wait list. I ordered more coins that Sunday 3/30 morning, gold unc. i'm on a back order 7/17 list, probably won't get this coin, but you never know with these guy's..

Draft saved Draft deleted