Sprott is back!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by medoraman, Aug 16, 2013.

1. medoraman

medoraman Well-Known Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Even a broken clock is correct two times a day......... devil.gif

spock1k likes this.
  4. silentnviolent

silentnviolent accumulator--selling--make an offer I can't refuse

5. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

6. silentnviolent

silentnviolent accumulator--selling--make an offer I can't refuse

I did too. :) I was afraid to "Click here" :eek:

7. InfleXion

InfleXion Wealth Preserver

I don't see how the gold price is ever going to break $2,000 or the silver price is ever going to break $50. These psychological numbers are far too damaging to the ongoing PR campaign to support our debt driven financal system.

Unless the powers are willing to let that happen without a fight those prices would be indicative of metals being on their way to returning to money and dollar denominated pricing becoming a thing of the past. This could very well occur prior to "to the moon" prices we may never see, and instead of measuring gains in dollars we could end up measuring wealth in ounces, and have no real way to identify dollar based gains which would essentially be infinite if and when the dollar goes to zero.

8. SilverSurfer415

SilverSurfer415 Well-Known Member

He is someone I should avoid?

9. vlaha

vlaha Respect. The. Hat.

At silver's highest point a year or two ago it broke $50 by a few cents.

10. JJK78

JJK78 Member

I don't believe silver ever crossed the $50 mark, certainly never closed above $50~

Interesting to see people knocking on a guy who is a billionaire investor, as if you know something he doesn't~

It's not as if he is selling gold eagles on the street corner, hell if you are not investing $100K+ he won't even deal with you~

A lot of people talk and make predictions, at least he actually walks the walk~

11. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

...and I suspect right now is not his time.

12. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

He certainly does not walk the walk. He tells people not to diversify, put all your money in PM's and then does the opposite. He takes his fees and invests in the stock market....

13. medoraman

I am not the one giving a crud about what others do. My issue with these billionaire investors is how they are manipulative. Remember when Soros was on all kinds of news programs talking up pm? Gee, guess what, he was selling all of he while.

I simply wanted to document this prediction for newbies to learn from. I did it in the past here as well, please look back and see how good these predictions were. :(

Bottom line new people, you are smart to look to diversify, but read, research, and make up your own mind. For 35 years these same permabulls have been trying to sell you their "research" or otherwise manipulate you. Be your own guide.

14. sodude

sodude Well-Known Member

I don't admire Sprott for his "predictions" and walking the walk.

He's a marketer. And a damn good one. He's gotten a lot of people to pay a big premium for his silver fund just because it has "Sprott" and the word "Physical" in the name.

15. Tinpot

Tinpot Well-Known Member

Do you have any evidence of this?

16. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

Yes

17. Tinpot

Tinpot Well-Known Member

Are you going to post it or just make accusations?

18. medoraman

He posted pretty extensively a couple of months ago Tinpot. Remember how pm went down about 20% in the period, yet Sprott's net worth went up? Kind of hard for Sprott to do if he is, you know, investing like Sprott advises everyone else to invest.

19. InfleXion

InfleXion Wealth Preserver

Yet your lack of calling out the permabears unfortunately casts you in the same light on the opposite side of the coin.

20. medoraman

Which permabears are you referring to Inflexion? If it is the general financial news media, I agree they believe pm investing is foolish. Have I not always said I believe pm investing is a valuable investment? Haven't I always said everyone should own pm as a contra asset?

We are on a pm forum. I was assuming people here were aware of the great value there is in owning pm. While I understand much of the financial world is against us here, I simply believe having people like Sprott on our side, people who profit by promising the moon, isn't doing us any favors.

Btw Inflexion, have you heard I have been buying this summer? I bought about 100 ounces of silver and some gold. I was kind of hoping prices would stay down a while longer. I was having fun with junk silver again. :)

21. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

No sir, Chris gives his advice for free, sells no product, and has no ties to any industry that would benefit from his actions about possible investments. Two VERY different things.

Draft saved Draft deleted