series 2006 star notes

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by Daggarjon, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Daggarjon

Daggarjon Supporter**

As i continue my attempt at assembling a full 2006 district set, every few days, i get another note in to fill a hole. Today, i added Atlanta and Chicago , both from the Fort Worth facility and both being star notes. The Atlanta note, is from a print run of only 640,000 and the Chicago note is from a print run of 3.2 million. I also got in a San Francisco star note from print run 1 of 640,000, but it has a large smudge in the bottom corner, so the seller is sending a replacement (i do love when sellers stand being what they sell!!!) I will post that note once it arrives and is processed. I will be quite happy once i am finnaly able to put together a full set lol

to see all my district sets, including the rest of the 2006 series, just click here

Thanks for looking :)

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. TheNoost

TheNoost huldufolk

you sure are determined! Congrats on th new pickups.

4. RickieB

RickieB Expert Plunger Sniper

[​IMG]

That will make a very nice set friend!!

RickieB

5. Daggarjon

Daggarjon Supporter**

thanks for looking and comenting. Yes i am determined lol i want to find the notes now while the prices are lower. Once the deries is officialy over, prices will rise on the smaller print runs.

6. CamaroDMD

CamaroDMD [Insert Clever Title] Supporter

Looks like a great set. You have done a fine job so far! Keep it up.

7. clayirving

clayirving Supporter**

Daggarjon, you're a madman -- Just like the rest of us!

8. Daggarjon

Daggarjon Supporter**

i do belong to the local Addicts Anonomous group ... but the last time i walked past the group meeting.. it was empty... it seems none of us locals can ignore our 'calling' lol

thanks for looking guys :)

9. Daggarjon

Daggarjon Supporter**

Added some additional notes tonight.... I was able to pick up 3 star notes and 2 non stars... So far i am only 6 notes away from a total of 25 notes to complete this district set. Its nowhere as easy as i thought it should be. Except for the super short print runs, i figured a full set would be relatively easy - nope!!!

Added
    New York, Atlanta and Kansas City stars from the DC facility
    and New York and Phili non-stars from the FW facility.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Both these two stars come from relatively common runs of 3.2 million notes. I do have a note coming in with only 640,000 printed :)

Draft saved Draft deleted